• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Hallogenie Treats Giveaway: 🍬CANDIES🐶Villager photos✈️NMT💰IGB🌸Seasonal🐟Museum Donations⭐Zodiac💐Flower Hybrids🏴‍☠️ Many More

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 2 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hello there~ I'd like to place an order, please! If you have the following items, I'd really appreciate it, thank you!

List of Requested Items and Quantity:
Robot Hero (x2)
Berliner (x1)
Moon Cakes (x1)
Menu Chalkboard (x1)
Katana (x2)
Boba Coffee (x1)
Boba Milk Tea (x1)
Boba Green Tea (x1)
Boba Mango Tea (x1)
Boba Strawberry Tea (x1)

Pick-Up or Drop-Off?
Pick-Up (Please~)

Preferred Time For Delivery?
Any time you are free!

Hi May I get 2 of these DIYs?

blossom-viewing lantern DIY
acorn pochette DIY
maple-leaf pond stone DIY
maple-leaf pochette DIY
yellow-leaf pile DIY
green-leaf pile DIY
red-leaf pile DIY
leaf campfire DIY
leaf stool DIY
tree's bounty mobile DIY
tree's bounty arch DIY
tree's bounty little tree DIY
tree's bounty lamp DIY
tree's bounty big tree DIY

Sorry for the delay. The Robot Heroes had to be handcrafted manually, and the Menu Chalkboard had to be picked up from a separate island. lol

Anyway, your items are ready. Feel free to come aboard, @ladyfluffies, you're first. :)

Sorry for the delay. The Robot Heroes had to be handcrafted manually, and the Menu Chalkboard had to be picked up from a separate island. lol

Anyway, your items are ready. Feel free to come aboard, @ladyfluffies, you're first. :)

Thank you so much! I'm on my way~! :)
Post automatically merged:

I appreciate what you did! Thank you so much! :)

Last edited:
Hi May I get 2 of these DIYs?

blossom-viewing lantern DIY
acorn pochette DIY
maple-leaf pond stone DIY
maple-leaf pochette DIY
yellow-leaf pile DIY
green-leaf pile DIY
red-leaf pile DIY
leaf campfire DIY
leaf stool DIY
tree's bounty mobile DIY
tree's bounty arch DIY
tree's bounty little tree DIY
tree's bounty lamp DIY
tree's bounty big tree DIY
Sorry for the delay; you can come aboard now. :)

Villagers in boxes are now available for request, as I've successfully left one open slot on my island. However, time-traveling and the "thought bubble transfer" trick are required, so please be aware that this requires a lot of patience on your part, especially when the bubble transfer is random.

Hello again! Your new post is music to my ears :)
If you have Maple in boxes at all any time soon I’d love to adopt her from you.
Also I am in need of some stacks of iron, more tyres and some four leaf clovers if you do have them that I’d be happy to pick up at the same time!
TIA :)

Hello again! Your new post is music to my ears :)
If you have Maple in boxes at all any time soon I’d love to adopt her from you.
lol You're about 30 mins too late - she just moved out earlier. lmao

I guess I could try and get her for you, but just be warned that my time-traveling experiments haven't been going so well since my previous post. lol I'm starting to regret posting that actually since it's a lot harder than I thought to get somebody to move out. Getting one villager to move out can technically be done quite easily, but getting one specific villager to move out (in this case, let's say "Maple") is another story. lol If you're willing to wait a day or two, maybe even three days, I can try and see if I'll have any luck. :)

Also I am in need of some stacks of iron, more tyres and some four leaf clovers if you do have them that I’d be happy to pick up at the same time!
TIA :)
This I can do, much faster too. I'll let you know later when I have these items.

Last edited:
Hahaha oh no! I do also need chief (they are my last 2 dreamies) so If he would be easier at all I’d be happy with him as well! But I really am in no rush, I haven’t got a plot open so I’d have to work on that anyway :)

Hahaha oh no! I do also need chief (they are my last 2 dreamies) so If he would be easier at all I’d be happy with him as well! But I really am in no rush, I haven’t got a plot open so I’d have to work on that anyway :)
Any luck on your end to open up a plot? lol I haven't had much luck even just generating a thought bubble for the past 30 mins or so. I'm doing something wrong here, even though I managed to pull it off before. I've tried resetting to a previous Sunday at 4:59am, I've tried jumping forward 30 days, 15 days and even just one day at a time, I've tried talking to them first in the afternoon after resetting before I jump ahead 30 days - nothing works.

I'm exhausted. Gonna take a break first. lol Feel free to share any tips on what you're doing to time-travel to open up that plot. Would help us get Maple onto your island sooner. :p

I’ve been working so I haven’t even been on yet! I think I usually do the method of jumping forward 15 days and trying to make the thought bubble go between villagers that way.
honestly don’t rush, I work a lot so I don’t have too much time to sit there time travelling for a plot, so I’m not in a rush at all!

Hi there! Thank you for being so generous!

Do you happen to have any of these specific fish & bug models:
- blue marlin
- gar
- king salmon
- moray eel
- grand horned hercules
- scarab beetle
- walker cicada

I'm also looking for Raymond (for my sister) if you have him! :)
I have all the NA amiibo cards, if you want to make it a trade! (Though, some already live on my island who I want to keep..)

Added the following line to the first post:

• Villagers in boxes are available, BUT, as I had problems getting specific villagers to move out on my island, even with time-travel, it's an experimental offer that isn't guaranteed to work. It's a 50/50 chance (maybe lower) that you'll get the villager you requested.
Hi there! Thank you for being so generous!

Do you happen to have any of these specific fish & bug models:
- blue marlin
- gar
- king salmon
- moray eel
- grand horned hercules
- scarab beetle
- walker cicada

I'm also looking for Raymond (for my sister) if you have him! :)
I have all the NA amiibo cards, if you want to make it a trade! (Though, some already live on my island who I want to keep..)
I can get you the models, but I'm going to call quits on the villager requests for now. The success rate of moving out specific villager is too random that it's not only affecting my own enjoyment of the game (from time-traveling too much and spoiling the pace of the island life), but I also don't like keeping people waiting for their requests to be fulfilled, especially for 2-3 days while I mess around with time-traveling, hoping for a lucky chance.

I'll still take requests, but please note that there's a fine print to that: it's random, and you might or might not get your villager. I'll try to use my Amiibo cards to get specific villagers to move out over the next few days, but again, there's no guarantee that I could even get any villager to move out at all 100% of the time, even with the 15-day time-traveling trick. So just be aware of that, and I apologize for the false promise of offering villagers. :(

Alright, ignore what I've said earlier. I've managed to get some of my Amiibo villagers to move out, so I'm free to now take in villagers you request and then use my Amiibo cards to move out after.

For example:
  1. @Alannah20 wants Maple
  2. I time-travel 15 days.
  3. Beau wants to move out; I have the Beau Amiibo card, so I could always invite him back later with no consequence. I select him.
  4. Open plot. I go to treasure island and request for Maple.
  5. Maple moves into my island.
  6. I use Beau's Amiibo card and replace Maple.
  7. Alannah20 gets Maple.
  8. Repeat from Step 4; as long as I keep my Switch on the same date Alannah took Maple, there will be an open plot forever.
  9. ???
  10. Profit!!!
But because of the way open plots work, how you only get one day before some random villager moves in, it also means I'll be stuck on one day for a long time. That's why villager request will now only be a limited time offer. You are now free to request for any villager in boxes. As long as nothing goes wrong, I should be able to keep on requesting for new villagers to move into my island and use the above Amiibo method to give you free villagers FOREVER. (Edit: Please use this thread instead for villager request)

But like I said, it won't be forever, because I don't want to be stuck on one day forever. lol This may change in the future if I figure out a way to keep an open plot on my island even when one day moves forward.

I've already got Maple on my island, so I'll work on getting Chief and Raymond as well.

Last edited:
Hi! :) Could I please get:
• Gold Nuggets
• All types of wood
• Villager photos for Lily, Ankha, Stitches, Ellie, and Marshal
• 5 of any butterfly model
• Bells

@Alannah20 and @windlily, please note that your requested items are ready (except the four-leaf clover; they're not available in New Horizons). You'll have to wait a day for your villager requests, but I'm pretty sure I could get them to you with no issue this time. Please reply as soon as you're ready so that I could generate a Dodo Code for you.

@jesse964, I'll generate the code for you if Alannah and windlily don't reply in the next hour. Hope you don't mind the delay since they came first. :)

Also, as a friendly reminder to everyone, villager in boxes requests are now available, albeit for a limited time only. I know I keep changing my stance on this, so I apologize, but I'm pretty sure I could get them to move out now with my Amiibo (as explained in my previous post).

I'm going to create a separate thread for the villager giveaway. Please look forward to that. That also means that the previous villager requests will be posted on that thread. I'll tag your names when the villagers are ready. :)

Last edited:
List of Requested Items, Item Quantity, and Item Color: Lily of the Valley (as many as I can get please!)
Pick-Up or Drop-Off? Drop off (if that's easier)
Preferred Time For Delivery: I'm available any time today from now until 8pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back