• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Giveaway Hallogenie Treats Giveaway: 🍬CANDIES🐶Villager photos✈️NMT💰IGB🌸Seasonal🐟Museum Donations⭐Zodiac💐Flower Hybrids🏴‍☠️ Many More

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 2 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Mush stuff mostly but yeah tanks!
So just the mushroom tables and chairs?

Is it the stuff on this list?

I'll go get 'em for you in a bit. :)

May I collect stuff for both of my islands? I have two switches but I’ll just use the one I’m on now and deliver things to my second island later. I can come whenever and don’t mind waiting
So, does this mean you need two copies of everything? And just for clarification, will you be dropping any items off on my island to transfer onto your second island?

The Dodo Code is up; feel free to come aboard any time. :)

Yes I’d need two of everything and I’ll be right over. If you don’t mind my second character coming over too sure

I hate typing on my switch sorry lol okay I’ll switch to my other system and give you time. Can I ask for the mermaid set too? My second island doesn’t have the set

I hate typing on my switch sorry lol okay I’ll switch to my other system and give you time. Can I ask for the mermaid set too? My second island doesn’t have the set
No worries; I hate typing on the Switch too. That's why I try to use the Nooklink app on my smartphone, but even then, it's still kinda annoying.

I'll go get your mermaid set. Will take some time, since I'm grabbing double-items. My pocket got full. lol

Oh gosh, would 30 be okay? I'd really appreciate it! We harvested everything we have and are still in crafting mode!
You could come after Shipper-Girl-27 is done. :) 30 is no problem. I'm too busy terraforming/rearranging my island layout to craft, so I have leftovers. lol

Sigh. Island designing is exhausting. Good luck with your crafting. :p

Hi!
May I order:
Pirate flooring
Pirate rug
Pirate ship cannon x2
Bunny day topiary
Bunny day planter box
Kerokerokeroppi Doll
Kerokerokeroppi Socks
Kerokerokeroppi Bridge
Kerokerokeroppi Lantern X2
Marigold decoration
Handheld Lantern

Drop off preferably. After 5pm EST if that’s ok.
Thanks in advance!

Hi!
May I order:
Pirate flooring
Pirate rug
Pirate ship cannon x2
Bunny day topiary
Bunny day planter box
Kerokerokeroppi Doll
Kerokerokeroppi Socks
Kerokerokeroppi Bridge
Kerokerokeroppi Lantern X2
Marigold decoration
Handheld Lantern

Drop off preferably. After 5pm EST if that’s ok.
Thanks in advance!
That's at least 16 hours ahead if you're fine with that (I could probably get you these items in 30 mins though if you're not in a rush to go to bed lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back