Giveaway Hallogenie Treats Giveaway: 🍬CANDIES🐶Villager photos✈️NMT💰IGB🌸Seasonal🐟Museum Donations⭐Zodiac💐Flower Hybrids🏴‍☠️ Many More

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 2 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
@Pig-Pen, code is up on the top of the thread. :)

@Mimi Cheems, I'll need you to add me using my Friend Code on Switch. After I add you to my Best Friends list, you'll be free to dig for the 10 lilies I'll be planting on my island. :) (yeah, I threw in an extra five lol)

Last edited:
Hello, thanks very much for this. I would love the following Villager Photos:
- Phil
- Genji
- Murphy
- Coco
- Tia

Hello, sorry I just saw the message. So let me boot up my game, and I'll send over a Dodo code.
Post automatically merged:

Dodo code sent. Hope you got it ok.
Post automatically merged:

Thanks so much. Appreciate it! 🙂

Last edited:
Sorry it took so long, but I just came back from a movie. lol

Got both your hyacinths @duckyducky and your hydrangea @thrillingprince for you; I've brought extras.

For the hyacinths, ducky, I'll need you to add my Friend Code on Switch so that I could add you to my Best Friend list and allow you to dig up the hyacinths on my island; it's the only way to trade these plants AFAIK. Sorry. :)

I'll add the two of you to the allowed users list once you've replied so that you could see the Dodo Code at the top of the thread; the first who replies goes first since I'm not sure if either of you are online. Sorry.

Sorry it took so long, but I just came back from a movie. lol

Got both your hyacinths @duckyducky and your hydrangea @thrillingprince for you; I've brought extras.

For the hyacinths, ducky, I'll need you to add my Friend Code on Switch so that I could add you to my Best Friend list and allow you to dig up the hyacinths on my island; it's the only way to trade these plants AFAIK. Sorry. :)

I'll add the two of you to the allowed users list once you've replied so that you could see the Dodo Code at the top of the thread; the first who replies goes first since I'm not sure if either of you are online. Sorry.
im ready now :) do you need to add friend code to add as best friend or can you do it with the dodo code? drop off or pickup are both okay

im ready now :) do you need to add friend code to add as best friend or can you do it with the dodo code? drop off or pickup are both okay
Nope, no need for friend code; bushes are easier to trade because I could actually drop them on the floor. It's flowers that's trickier.

I've added you to the allowed list; the Dodo Code is on the top. :)

Hi! Thank you again for collecting the DIYs for me.
No problem! You're now on the Allowed list. Feel free to use the Dodo while I go gather your DIYs from the basement.

Also, just as an announcement for everyone: HALLOWEEN CANDIES ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR GIVEAWAY. 30 per stack! Order now!

No problem! You're now on the Allowed list. Feel free to use the Dodo while I go gather your DIYs from the basement.

Also, just as an announcement for everyone: HALLOWEEN CANDIES ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR GIVEAWAY. 30 per stack! Order now!
I'm heading to my Airport now. Thank you!

Hi,
This is my first time playing AC:NH. But, I've played AC:NL so I know a lot of the game mechanics.

I have an entirely new island. If you have any mermaid furniture, Spooky items, Kerokerokeroppi items, Gullivarr items, Gulliver items (Stone Henge), IGBs, mom's items, or pink/white/red flowers you can spare it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for your help! 💕

Wishlist: https://nook.exchange/u/Island-of-Laputa

Hi,
This is my first time playing AC:NH. But, I've played AC:NL so I know a lot of the game mechanics.

I have an entirely new island. If you have any mermaid furniture, Spooky items, Kerokerokeroppi items, Gullivarr items, Gulliver items (Stone Henge), IGBs, mom's items, or pink/white/red flowers you can spare it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for your help! 💕

Wishlist: https://nook.exchange/u/Island-of-Laputa
That's a lot of items, but I'll definitely try to get all of them for you. Definitely need more than an hour or so. lol Will message you again when it's ready, so don't need to feel like you have to check this thread constantly.

Please note that some DIYs might not be obtainable due to Treasure Island restrictions. Please refer to the first opening post for more information. Thank you!

Edit:
NvM, looks like you have no DIYs on your wishlist. lol My bad.

That's a lot of items, but I'll definitely try to get all of them for you. Definitely need more than an hour or so. lol Will message you again when it's ready, so don't need to feel like you have to check this thread constantly.

Please note that some DIYs might not be obtainable due to Treasure Island restrictions. Please refer to the first opening post for more information. Thank you!

Edit:
NvM, looks like you have no DIYs on your wishlist. lol My bad.

I will not be available until after 8pm EST. So, please take all the time you need. I am very happy to have you over my island multiple days, and even different orders throughout the month until your giveaway has ended. I am extremely grateful that you have decided to give everyone this opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back