Votes: 41 78.8%

• Total voters

Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
Switch
0000-0000-0000
Are hairlines important to you?

Like, other people's hairlines? No, they don't matter to me. I'm not shallow. As for my own, I hope it doesn't recede or I don't go bald, but if it happens, there are always wigs to have fun with :)

I used to have a really steep widows peak and it bugged me a lot, but when I was younger I used to pull my hair when I was stressed so now it's all caddywompus... It doesn't matter too much because I part my hair to one side not in the middle but it still bugs me. Other people's hairlines don't really bug me I guess? Unless it's like... really weirdly far back and they have a mile of forehead, I mean I would be bothered by that a bit. Ya know? So like, within reason it doesn't bother me.

No, not at all. It's something I haven't really paid attention to, so it doesn't bother me. There's other things about hair that bothers me but not hairlines :p Now that you've pointed it out though, it will probably start bugging me...

Bump Boop Bump Boop Bump Boop

Beep Beep Beep Teep Beep Beep Beep

Not really. I agree with the few above me who said they've never thought about it. I never have. I don't think I've ever seen a bad hairline though? Just bad hair on rare occasions. Like when I went ages without a haircut and I had a billion split ends.

no i focus more on personality, he could be bald for all i care

The only thing that bugs me is my cowlick.

^ This. Never really thought about my hairline since it seems normal, and I'll be happy if it never changed. But damn, my fringe/bangs have an extremely annoying cowslick that gets on my nerves some days, especially right now since I'm in need of a hair cut.

But hairlines on a guy? Yeah, maybe... I like guys with a nice head of hair.

I don't really pay attention to it, unless it'd be like really bad.

I haven't ever cared or thought about it in my life. Now that I think about it, it seems rather unimportant to me.

Not really no. Not that I think it would be shallow to, it's a physical preference like any other, but that's such a weird preference to have XD
For me personally, if I wasn't already with someone, as long as they're not bald- I don't mind. Actually, now that I think about it, I don't think I would mind if they were bald. Don't get me wrong, I like hair(I myself have tons of hair and long, so I'm not being a hypocrite here), but I think I value personality a lot more than my silly and constantly changing preferences.

Mine's pretty alright if I say so myself.

I'd rater not date a bald or balding dude though tbh. Wouldn't want a dude with a fivehead either.

I'm more annoyed at my own hairline because I've never liked having a widows peak idk. As for on other people, it's not a huge deal breaker or something if they have a receding hairline. But to be completely honest I do like a full head of hair on guys...

no not unless.,, like..,. it isnt so far back that u look bald because that looks a bit unfortunate ):

Back