• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hades Discussion

sleepydreepy

legendary egg
Bells
Switch
1638-3529-0786
Ghostly Preserves
Ghostly Preserves
Ghostly Preserves
Ghostly Preserves
Ghostly Preserves
Red Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
Green Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
I know I'm late to the party, but I just got Hades and its amazing. At first I wrote it off as being too "gamer" for me but its now one of my all time favorite games. It's super well developed and has so many cool features in addition to being a dungeon crawler (just found out about the "romance" options lol). I'm also loving its replay-ability, not only are there a lot of upgrades you can unlock, but its also cool how the game has you to repeatedly "beat the game" to find out more about the storyline.
*also wanted to add that I love the art style!!

Do you guys play Hades? What are some of your favorite builds?

The first time I beat the game I used the shield, and specifically used the bull rush buff, Artemis call, and had a bunch of passive damage boons (like doom) so my strategy was mostly defensive. The second time I used the fists and was lucky enough to get a bunch of crazy power ups as well as the rare Athena boon (I think its called divine protection) where you basically have a shield surrounding you at all times that blocks attacks and then has a cool down time if you are hit before starting up again. Right now I'm working on using the spear, but I'm currently having a hard time since I'm not use to it (keep dying in Elysium).

oh i love hades! i'm not usually one for roguelikes but it's super fun, glad you're enjoying it.

in general my favourite build is anything that involves tidal dash because that dash is crazy good, but i think the one that's most invaluable to me is the shield (zeus-aspect) with the two daedalus upgrades charged shot (turns your shield bash into an energy beam that goes right through shields, making the elysium heroes and theseus go down like a snap) and minotaur rush (gives you 500% damage on the shield bash if you time it right). those two combined with the shield letting you block attacks and aspect of zeus is SUPER, super good.

Back