• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

North America H: Rares, WA cards and lots more!// LF: Marshal LOL// ✧゚・Ghost Post Office

I have Chief looking for Ankha.
Hey! Sorry, Ankha is a favorite, so I'll have to pass! But thank you!
Post automatically merged:

I got a lot of PMs and I tried to respond to them all! Haha! I was very inactive for a couple of months, but I'm very active again! So I will be updating my card list and responding faster!

I just want to say here (I'm gonna add it to my main page, too), I dont really trade more than 4 cards for one card usually. So, I may ignore requests for 4+ cards for a single card! I'm so sorry in advance!

Last edited:
hi i have tangy! interested in a bunch of your cards - mostly wa julia but also rosie, ruby, ankha, lolly and fang :) let me know what works for you~

hi i have tangy! interested in a bunch of your cards - mostly wa julia but also rosie, ruby, ankha, lolly and fang :) let me know what works for you~
Oh I would trade WA Julia for Tangy! :) I can drop her off in the mail today on my way to work!

Hi! Are you still looking for your ISO? I have Beau and am interested in Ankha or Lolly or Rosie.

Are there any other cards you're looking for? I'm interested in WA35 Weber and WA42 Gonzo.

I have #356 Pietro, I am hoping to trade for your #333 Lolly if she's still available. :giggle:

Back