• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Greetings from Ruins

Ruiner

Bells
Hai all,

I'm Ruiner, mayor of the town of Ruins. I haven't quite worked out 3DS friend codes, let alone built a dream plaza, but I hope to meet some of you online.

So who wants to come to Ruins and have a good time?!

Well, wrong town, because Ruins was built for its residents to have a bad time! Hopefully I'll be able to collect the most obnoxious villagers possible to populate my town (off to a good start by rolling Wolfgang as an initial resident).

Incidentally, I see lots of people have cool signatures with links to the names of villagers in their towns, etc. Is there anywhere on the forum (like a stickied topic) that has a good list of where to find that basic info?

Cheers,

Ruiner
Mayor of Ruins
Where people go to have a bad time!

Last edited:
HI, fellow New Forum Member! Your town sounds like a fun experiment--I would never have the patience for something like that, lol!

As for pretty signatures, I think some forum members make them. The thread's somewhere in Brewster's Cafe, maybe? Or the Basement? Still learning my way around here...But I'm pretty sure you can just make one for yourself, if you're brave enough. ;)

Last edited:
Back