• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

GracieGrace

Which set is your favorite?

• Gorgeous

Votes: 59 31.7%
  • Gracie

Votes: 23 12.4%
  • Sweets

Votes: 62 33.3%
  • Princess

Votes: 93 50.0%

• Total voters

Nage

meep
Bells
Switch
0030-8662-1446
Winter Mittens
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Hey!
I don't know if there's a thread already like this, but, which of the regular 4 furniture sets from Gracie's store are your favoriteeee? Strictly AC:NL guys! This is AC:NL forums :c I don't know if the other versions of AC have different GracieGraces or something.
I just wanna gather up a bunch of opinions and see which ones are most popular...or something.

Personally, I like all of them.
And what do you think about Gracie's line of designs? c:
She's a cool giraffe, no?
But some of her clothes are iffy, like, hot-dog themed, looool.

By the way, if you are someone who's looking for one of these sets, would you personally prefer buying them as a complete set, buying them from Gracie and waiting everyday for new stock, or buying bits and pieces of the set from other players? Let me know I'm actually curious. Personally I would buy them from Gracie c:

Last edited:
Princess is my favorite. <3 The only one I have the full set of in my house.

My favorite is Sweets, then Princess, Gorgeous, and Gracie's in that order!
Gracie either has really cute clothes or clothes I would never wear. My personal favorites right now are the coral tank, butterfly dress, and floppy hat.

And all the Gracie furniture I have I bought straight from her ^^

I really like the card series, but of the regular ones, I'd have to say princess!

oooff I forgot to include card Oopss LOOL
SORRY FOR ALL YOU CARD SERIES LOVERS OUT THERE MY BAD
But I'll just change the OP question to.."which of the regular sets..." heh....

Princess is my favorite. I also like the gorgeous series. Personally I think the Gracie set is ugly (*gasp*) but to each his own.

I'd rather buy the pieces every now and then in-game. Because buying the entire set (or just pieces of the set) on here is ridiculously expensive. seriously tho someone will buy something for like 1k bells and then sell it on here for like 200k its crazy.

I like the graces series the best! I made a pretty cool plant room with it.
My favorite series out of those four used to be sweets, but I guess I've gotten tired of seeing it so many times.

Princess is my favorite. I also like the gorgeous series. Personally I think the Gracie set is ugly (*gasp*) but to each his own.

I'd rather buy the pieces every now and then in-game. Because buying the entire set (or just pieces of the set) on here is ridiculously expensive. seriously tho someone will buy something for like 1k bells and then sell it on here for like 200k its crazy.

Mmm, yeah I see auctions for the full sets going for large numbers.

Multiple choice poll by the way! If anyone cares. :/

SUH-WEEEEEEETS
Lol.I was still a newbie when i discovered this amazing set in the AC wiki, and instantly it became my favorite set but i thought i could never achieve it as of i started in the morning of christhmas and at the time 1 million sounded something impossible to get.
About one month later in join this froums and discovered a thing called:TBT bells, they aren't hard to earn (imo) and people pay a LOT for them so they can get collectibles,a thing that i honestly don't care about.
I got the sweets set for a reasonable price 300 TBT (They were worth like 600k) And i was happy,really , really happy when i got it.
I'll incorporate the set in my kitchen and it will look wonderful ^^

SUH-WEEEEEEETS
Lol.I was still a newbie when i discovered this amazing set in the AC wiki, and instantly it became my favorite set but i thought i could never achieve it as of i started in the morning of christhmas and at the time 1 million sounded something impossible to get.
About one month later in join this froums and discovered a thing called:TBT bells, they aren't hard to earn (imo) and people pay a LOT for them so they can get collectibles,a thing that i honestly don't care about.
I got the sweets set for a reasonable price 300 TBT (They were worth like 600k) And i was happy,really , really happy when i got it.
I'll incorporate the set in my kitchen and it will look wonderful ^^

yea same. I don't care about TBT bells at all so I just sell them on here every hundred i get and make tons of in-game bells

Man, I'm one of those people... who will buy TBT bells... soon....
idk im hoarding a lot of ingame bells and soon i wont need any of it

Man, I'm one of those people... who will buy TBT bells... soon....
idk im hoarding a lot of ingame bells and soon i wont need any of it

you can buy my 35 tbt if you want lol

what do you mean soon you wont need any of it? are you deleting your game??? :eek:

you can buy my 35 tbt if you want lol

what do you mean soon you wont need any of it? are you deleting your game??? :eek:

nooo sorry im not buying right now
im hoarding 4billion ingame bells, collecting all dlc/unorderables and maxing out the game basically.
and then gonna sell all the bells for tbt
and then just give my game to my friend cuz im done

nooo sorry im not buying right now
im hoarding 4billion ingame bells, collecting all dlc/unorderables and maxing out the game basically.
and then gonna sell all the bells for tbt
and then just give my game to my friend cuz im done

FOUR BILLION?! thats crazy lol (i have 6 million lol i thought that was a lot .-.)

FOUR BILLION?! thats crazy lol (i have 6 million lol i thought that was a lot .-.)

well idk its just a way to waste my time lmao idk
i get joy from like dominating an economy for little games like these
or mmorpgs
i have over 50m rn

well idk its just a way to waste my time lmao idk
i get joy from like dominating an economy for little games like these
or mmorpgs
i have over 50m rn

im the same on most games. like i have so much money on skyrim and reckoning (and other playstation games), and i have tons of squad points on COD ghosts.
but for some reason its hard to make bells on ACNL cause you pretty much just go to the island for like an hour and its so tedious and boring like i cant do it u kno

what mmorpgs do you play?

im the same on most games. like i have so much money on skyrim and reckoning (and other playstation games), and i have tons of squad points on COD ghosts.
but for some reason its hard to make bells on ACNL cause you pretty much just go to the island for like an hour and its so tedious and boring like i cant do it u kno

what mmorpgs do you play?
heyyy doyou wanna take this convo to VM or PM xD it's so offtopic@graciegrace

Back