• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Got your secret storeroom yet?

Sonny Resetti

NO RESETTIN'!
Bells
I just realised the other day that in the Amiibo update, you can add a secret storeroom to your house.

360 extra storage spaces!

Just venting my excitement. If you haven't got it yet, you probably should.

It's awesome! A very welcome addition, especially considering all the new stuff. This update is amazing.

I rushed to finish my basement payment so I could get it! It is incredibly useful, considering that I am a hoarder at heart and was close to filling all the museum exhibits with junk. I absolutely love it.

I love my extra storage space ! I have many furniture sets and have them organized in the secret storage room :) It helps out tremendously for that.

Yeaaah it's like the best thing ever! I was struggling with storage space before so I was forced to dump items in the museum or in letters. But no more of that! Yay!

Until I can figure out how to catalog the new items from the update I'm using the extra space to store them so I don't forget where the heck they are. :)

I was rather stunned when I found out you can add it, was like "Hang on, this wasn't part of the original house additions" hehe.

I have it for my mayor, but not for my second character yet. I tend to play more at night and Nooks is always closed. I think I will turn it into my character's closet. That would free up a room in the museum and a lot of my locker space.

Yes!! I was so happy and surprised to see it has so much space! I was really just expecting another locker-type of storage space.

Back