Got your secret storeroom yet?

Sonny Resetti

NO RESETTIN'!
Bells
I just realised the other day that in the Amiibo update, you can add a secret storeroom to your house.

360 extra storage spaces!

Just venting my excitement. If you haven't got it yet, you probably should.

It's awesome! A very welcome addition, especially considering all the new stuff. This update is amazing.

I rushed to finish my basement payment so I could get it! It is incredibly useful, considering that I am a hoarder at heart and was close to filling all the museum exhibits with junk. I absolutely love it.

I love my extra storage space ! I have many furniture sets and have them organized in the secret storage room :) It helps out tremendously for that.

Yeaaah it's like the best thing ever! I was struggling with storage space before so I was forced to dump items in the museum or in letters. But no more of that! Yay!

I have it and it's pretty useful. But my secret locker is full. ;-;

Until I can figure out how to catalog the new items from the update I'm using the extra space to store them so I don't forget where the heck they are. :)

I was rather stunned when I found out you can add it, was like "Hang on, this wasn't part of the original house additions" hehe.

I have it! I'm using it for clothes and accessories storage right now.

I have it for my mayor, but not for my second character yet. I tend to play more at night and Nooks is always closed. I think I will turn it into my character's closet. That would free up a room in the museum and a lot of my locker space.

Yes!! I was so happy and surprised to see it has so much space! I was really just expecting another locker-type of storage space.

Back