• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Your Favorite Regional Elite Four & Elite Four Members

WHICH REGION HAS THE BEST ELITE FOUR?

• Kanto (Lorelei, Bruno, Agatha, Lance)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Johto (Will, Koga, Bruno, Karen)

• Alola - S&M (Hala, Olivia, Acerola, Kahili)

• Alola - US& UM (Molayne, Olivia, Acerola, Kahili)

• Total voters

Halloqueen

is manifesting hybrid roses
Bells
White Rose
White Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
I'd like to find out which region has your favorite Elite Four. Furthermore, I'd like to know who your individual favorite Elite Four members are!

My favorite overall Elite Four group is probably Unova's, but I also really like the coworker camaraderie shown between the Paldean Elite Four where they stick around after losing their matches to watch you face the next member.

As for favorite individual members, I like Lorelei, Bruno, Agatha, Lance, Karen, Drake, Shauntal, Grimsley, Caitlin, Rika, and Larry.

My favorite overall is probably Shauntal, for a few reasons. I like that she is a writer since I hope to be a published author someday in the future. Her battle arena in the haunted library is cool; the ghostly wisps picking you up and carrying you up the spiral staircase and dropping you in front of her is cool, the lightning periodically lighting up the window in the background gives off a cool spooky atmosphere. I like that she's a Ghost-type trainer as well. It admittedly took me a while to warm up to the big goofy cat head collar thing she wears, but I got used to it (even if it's still sorta goofy).

Last edited:
I think I'm going with Hoenn for this.

Edit: I can definitely be more specific here. Okay, out of everyone, my favorite Elite Four member is definitely Drake. Bruno is also a good one. After Kalos I don't even know any of them.

Last edited:
I feel like I've forgotten every single Elite Four member from any game that isn't Kanto or Paldea... I don't know if I have an overall favourite set, though. Paldea would probably win best Elite Four for me if it weren't for Poppy - I find fighting really little kiddie characters as bosses to be obnoxious, which places her as my least favourite Elite Four member of all time.

Character-wise, I love Lance, Rika, Larry and Hassel. Koga's cool too, but I prefer him as a gym leader.

I remember the Elite 4 from Sinnoh very well since I played Pokemon Platinum so much back in the day.

Aaron was pretty cool as a Bug Type Trainer

Bertha was pretty smug as a Ground Type Trainer

Flint looks almost like a clown and doesn't come off as crazy as like a Fire Type trainer. Blaine from Kanto as a Gym Leader was more interesting.

Lucian was pretty hard for a Psychic user.

Last edited:
Paldea unapologetically sweeps here. It feels like there’s a connection between them that I just don’t see in the others and Larry, Rika and Hassel are all god tier Pokemon characters. Poppy is cool too.

Rika is a Bae, Hassel is relatable as hell and well, so is Larry but do I even need to elaborate on me liking a suitguy? Lol

FB4FAA34-3312-406F-862F-F96DF5698875.jpeg

(not my art)

generally otherwise the members with more nefarious edge stand out to me. To be honest most of them are forgettable until Grimsley to me, he’s pretty cool, and I like Siebold for his philosophy on art, and Malva’s backstory (even if they didn’t do anything with it)

Back