• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

got a new game file. help me pick out a town theme!

dornessitti

Bells
hey guys!
so, I got a brand new ACNL game the other day, and after I'm done selling villagers on the previous file, I'm gonna start a new town. I am so excited! I've been meaning to get a new game for a year... yeesh.

anyways, I need help picking a theme. my other game has a rustic/medieval/autumn theme, and I'm really happy with it. but now I wanna try something more... cute. or something. help! idk!

send me paths! examples! town tunes! anything! gimme ideas! :D

Hmm well my two towns are based on the following: StarLake has an outerspacey sort of theme with paths with stars on them and stuff! And Traverse (after I reset Lilycove) will be inspired by Traverse Town from the Kingdom Hearts games! So maybe there's like a city from a game or book that you like, and you could theme your town around that? Just a thought!
Lilycove, which I'm resetting, didn't really have a theme but was basically cutesy fairytale stuff! Some of the paths I used: the blue and pink one from here and Blossom Lake from here (also anything from vivcore.com is adorable haha)! And there was also this path which I didn't use in the end but found super cute~!
Maybe some of that will help you :) I'll let you know later if I think of anything else as well!

Last edited:
A). - Fantasy town Just a general cute pink fairytail town, with lots of fairytail pwps and pink cutesy stuff. I remember those used to be everywhere.

B). - Sweets town Maybe some kind of sweets bakery town? Like cake houses, merengue, biscuit patterns and just in general sweet stuff?

Back