• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

got a new game file. help me pick out a town theme!

dornessitti

Bells
hey guys!
so, I got a brand new ACNL game the other day, and after I'm done selling villagers on the previous file, I'm gonna start a new town. I am so excited! I've been meaning to get a new game for a year... yeesh.

anyways, I need help picking a theme. my other game has a rustic/medieval/autumn theme, and I'm really happy with it. but now I wanna try something more... cute. or something. help! idk!

send me paths! examples! town tunes! anything! gimme ideas! :D

Hmm well my two towns are based on the following: StarLake has an outerspacey sort of theme with paths with stars on them and stuff! And Traverse (after I reset Lilycove) will be inspired by Traverse Town from the Kingdom Hearts games! So maybe there's like a city from a game or book that you like, and you could theme your town around that? Just a thought!
Lilycove, which I'm resetting, didn't really have a theme but was basically cutesy fairytale stuff! Some of the paths I used: the blue and pink one from here and Blossom Lake from here (also anything from vivcore.com is adorable haha)! And there was also this path which I didn't use in the end but found super cute~!
Maybe some of that will help you :) I'll let you know later if I think of anything else as well!

Last edited:
A). - Fantasy town Just a general cute pink fairytail town, with lots of fairytail pwps and pink cutesy stuff. I remember those used to be everywhere.

B). - Sweets town Maybe some kind of sweets bakery town? Like cake houses, merengue, biscuit patterns and just in general sweet stuff?

Back