• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway Goodbye Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alolan_Apples

Apple Imperialist
Yoshi's Islanders
Bells
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Perfect Apple
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (146) +
As you know, I plan on leaving very soon. Not only I want to change my life habits (which include leaving forums for good), but also to not worry too much about change when TBT comes to an end. Despite the hard times, it’s been a nice six years on this forum, and when I go, I’m gone for good.

In order to enter, you have to give me your goodbye wishes. I plan on giving away four of my collectibles. There are four winners. Prizes are drawn at random.

Prize #1 - Ice Cream Swirl
Prize #2 - Pumpkin Cupcake
Prize #3 - Jingle Doll
Prize #4 - Eevee Easter Egg

Giveaway ends at 12:00 AM CST on December 17th. Prizes will be rewarded after.

Hey! Thanks so much for the giveway and opportunity! You have been here for 6 years wow!! I’ve been here for 4! It is nice to meet you and I wish you a lot of peace and happiness in life! I assume you will do great and nice to see (although I love TBT and am obsessed) that you have your priorities straight! I hope you have an amazing journey ahead of you and would love to be friends! :D

Sorry to see you go Apples, but I wish you good health and prosperity in your future! When I first joined, you were the first "expensive" (at least at the time for me) collectible I bought (one of your Apples when you were selling your 10). Crazy to think how time flies. Best of luck with your goals and everything to you!

I am sorry that you are leaving the forum. I wish you health and happiness in the future 💜

You actually gave me my very first collectable 😊 It was another giveaway you so kindly did. I was so pleased to get the yellow tulip and still have it. I didn’t know what collectables were for so you started my obsession 😂

Take care

I just joined the forum this year, so I didn't really have time to get to know you, but sorry to see you go. I wish you luck with your future endeavors outside of the forum!

So sorry to see you go! I don't think we ever had the pleasure of meeting, but from these replies, I can tell you will be missed here.

Best of luck in all of your future endeavors, both on and offline. I wish you all the happiness in the world going forward!

Sorry to see you go, but I understand that sometimes you have to leave certain platforms for the better. Sometimes it's just the healthier option. Best of luck moving forward! ^^ It's been sad to see older members leave, but it's totally understandable, and irl is always more of a priority.

I am so sorry that you are leaving! You have been a big part of the community and have always been very kind. It sounds like this is for the best for you, I wish you the best of luck in everything. You will surely be missed.

so sorry to see you go! i remember seeing you a lot during my "prime time" on the forum (2015-2016). i wish you the best in all your future endeavors! take care!

Hey! I'm so sorry to see you go, but I definitely respect your reasons why you feel it is best. I hope you stay safe and healthy. Take care and thank you for your kindness!

Six years is a very long time and I totally understand and respect your decision to change things up! While we haven’t directly traded with one another, thank you for what you have done for the community. You will be missed! Cheers to the next chapter in your life!

I’m sorry to see you go! Sometimes change can be a good thing, I can definitely understand wanting to turn over a new leaf and change habits. Best of luck and thanks for hosting!!

thank you so much for your generosity. i’m sad to see you go; while i don’t believe that we’ve spoken before, you were one of the only users that i recognized after i came back from my 2-3 year hiatus. i used to see you around back in 2015-2016 when i was active, too. i totally understand why you’re leaving, though, and wish you nothing but the best. :)

Thank you so much for doing this giveaway! I'm very new to the forum and came with the wave of New Horizons players. I appreciate everything you have done for the forum by staying for so long and supporting it. It's good that you've analyzed your needs and decided to make this decision to better yourself. I'm sending luck your way for any new hobbies and habits you decide to pick up on your life. I hope you have a stress free end of the year and an invigorating start to 2021.

Alolan_Apples!
I'm sad in a way to see you go, but happy to see you take control of your life!
Saying goodbye can be difficult, especially with years of experiences, but big changes are what make life so interesting.
I hope you go on to spread as much joy in whatever route life decides for you as you did here.
I wish you all the best in your future endeavors, friend!

(Your famous shroom lives on my in lineup! 🍄)

Hi there ☺!

I think we haven't come across to be honest 😅 but after reading your post i really feel related to your sentiment.I very much applause and admire pp who are strong enough to make the right calls and look after their own health habits.

Really do understand that you might need a break ! Since covid my entire life is in pause and its giving me tons of anxiety, my partner is overseas 💔, no job, no gym 😭, no cafeterias so rip coffe morning routines 💔☕, but me and my loved ones are healthy so giving times i couldn’t ask for more 🥂 . So i do very much understand loosing your routine and sense purpose, so i get the need to hang on to certain games or forums in order to bring youa bit a resemblance of life used to be and give you like tasks or objectives to do.

SO IN SUMMARY ! hahah i talk to much 🤦🏽‍♀️, Kudos for doing whats right and healthy for you, that shows a lot of character and strength that you should be proud of. However there is no need to forever say goodbye right ? You can always drop a little photo here and there in the screenshot threat 🙆🏽‍♀️💛.

Its very nice from you to giveaway your collectives, i wont lie i sure would love one hehe 😅, but just to reassure you, you dont have to give them away you can always keep them there in your profile for when ever you might be back, just saying.

anyways, really hope to see you like not every day but would love to see you drop a photo or two like after a long while 📸💛.

Ill take this time to wish you a very merry xmas and a joyful holiday with your family and loved ones, really hope you are doing well and that you and your fam are healthy 💛

Oh Alolan_Apples,
You are a great person.
I did have an hiatus for a few months on TBT and I understand you will have to stop sooner or later.
I hope you will find the things you want to do in the future.

P.S: Remember when you requested for a Vulpix profile picture and I took up the task and I didn't respond. The reason I didn't want cause I was too embarrassed to say that I couldn't do it and hurt your feelings. I'm sorry....

Sorry to see you go! I don't think we've directly interacted but I always saw your name around the forums, especially when I was stupid active there for awhile, and always got fond seeing people online regularly.

Also wanted to say that I admire your resolve to do this - I've gone through varying levels of trying to quit Twitter and its levels of h*ll in a hand basket. I've managed to pull back to a side blog I'm rarely active on, and I can say it's been a huge lift to my mood to avoid it even this amount. I hope leaving forums behind will ease the burdens in your mind too 🤗

I wish you the best! I understand what it’s like to leave behind a community you’ve been apart of for so long. You will be missed. But at the end of the day, you have to do what is best for you!

All the best on your departure from forums and TBT! Its so nice to see someone who's been here as long as me! I've only just started getting into actually actively participating in the forum, so I guess our journeys atm are opposites haha!

This year has been so hard on so many people around the world, so I hope that 2021 brings you lots of joy, productivity, love and inspiration!
Good luck!
<3 Cece

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back