• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway Giving away 1 Million bells to random people! *OPEN*

peachycrossing9

Taking a break :3
Bells
Switch
3310-7464-3144
Island
Liliana
Feedback
100% (307) +
Hello!

In need of some bells to pay off a home loan? In the spirit of Christmas, I am giving away 1 million bells to anyone who leaves a reply to this thread! Everyone will also get a mystery gift with their bells as well!

RULES:

- ONE reply per person. Once you have the bells, please don't leave more replies to get more. Let other people get some :)
- Once you leave a reply, I will grant you access to the dodo code at the top of the screen.
- When you arrive, there will be a pipe that will take you directly to your bells and mystery gift.
- Once you're done, please go back through the pipe and leave via the airport.

This will be open for 24 hours or so, and then I will be closing the thread.

Merry Christmas everyone! 🎄

Hi! This is super nice of you. I'd like to come by I am available all day. Thank you and Merry Christmas!

hello! thank you for your generosity! i'd like to visit whenever is good (-:

Very sweet of you to do this for everyone! I would like to come visit whenever possible.

Oof, I have been busy and haven't had time to open, so I will leave this thread open for longer.

To everyone who wants to come, please reply with when you're free and we can work something out :) I live in New Zealand if you need to know for time zones.

People who have asked to come by, could you please reply with the best time for you to come if you're still interested!

@SugarMage
@Paeshfluff
@kippsun
@Pepita111
@Tiffany
@Halloqueen

Anyone else who would like to grab some bells, leave your replies and I will try to check this more often. Might keep it open for a couple of days :) 🎄

Hello!

In need of some bells to pay off a home loan? In the spirit of Christmas, I am giving away 1 million bells to anyone who leaves a reply to this thread! Everyone will also get a mystery gift with their bells as well!

RULES:

- ONE reply per person. Once you have the bells, please don't leave more replies to get more. Let other people get some :)
- Once you leave a reply, I will grant you access to the dodo code at the top of the screen.
- When you arrive, there will be a pipe that will take you directly to your bells and mystery gift.
- Once you're done, please go back through the pipe and leave via the airport.

This will be open for 24 hours or so, and then I will be closing the thread.

Merry Christmas everyone! 🎄
Hey. Thank you so much for doing this. Merry Christmas!

Hi! I'm in the US on eastern time. ill be available all day til around 10pm my time. Thanks

Oof, I have been busy and haven't had time to open, so I will leave this thread open for longer.

To everyone who wants to come, please reply with when you're free and we can work something out :) I live in New Zealand if you need to know for time zones.

People who have asked to come by, could you please reply with the best time for you to come if you're still interested!

@SugarMage
@Paeshfluff
@kippsun
@Pepita111
@Tiffany
@Halloqueen

Anyone else who would like to grab some bells, leave your replies and I will try to check this more often. Might keep it open for a couple of days :) 🎄
right now i am in the CT time zone. any time past 8 pm should work for me!

Back