• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway 🌸Giveaway☆flowers/hybrids and sanrio💝 CLOSING

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are central time it means you are GMT-5 and I am not 5 but 13 hours ahead of you. I would have to be in the GMT time zone to be 5 hours ahead.

Don’t worry about dropping the stuff off. I just wanted to clear this up in case you trade with someone else in my time zone again.
Strange because i looked up the exact time zone and it gave me 5 hours ahead. But how come u don't want the stuff anymore?

how can it be 10 am for u? i'm CST
Post automatically merged:

Well l can drop off the stuff right now since you're on
My covid test came back negative!

Strange because i looked up the exact time zone and it gave me 5 hours ahead. But how come u don't want the stuff anymore?
Turns Out I have a regular cold

Just let me know what time is good for you to trade today? If you can today that is

Just let me know what time is good for you to trade today? If you can today that is
Wooohooo! Lucky you! Okay so l will be doing crafts today so maybe 3 pm like last time?

I’m so sorry! Again! My mom decided to take me on a family outing so I cannot meet up today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back