Giveaway 🌸Giveaway☆flowers/hybrids and sanrio💝 CLOSING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay l will be dropping off stuff tomorrow at 3:30 pm at my time in another town. And you're 2 hours behind me so it should be a perfect time!
And which hat did you want? Cinnamoroll hat or Pompompurin hat or both?
Just the cinnamoroll hat!! thank you

what time do you want to drop the things off?
Some where at 4 pm after l drop the other stuff at another town. At my time, but maybe l will see what time zone your in first.
Post automatically merged:

Its 12 46 pm for you as it is 2 46 pm here. So basically 2 hours behind me. So when l get on 4 for you then that will be 2 pm for you if you're okay with that.

Last edited:
Some where at 4 pm after l drop the other stuff at another town. At my time, but maybe l will see what time zone your in first.

Its 12 46 pm for you as it is 2 46 pm here. So basically 2 hours behind me. So when l get on 4 for you then that will be 3 pm for you if you're okay with that.
yeah that works, thank u again! : )

l can actually drop the things off right now since no one else is ready
I’m sorry! I can’t do today. I suddenly got sick and my head is killing me. I can try to meet up when I feel better in a few days

I’m sorry! I can’t do today. I suddenly got sick and my head is killing me. I can try to meet up when I feel better in a few days
That's terrible news. You should get a test to check if its covid. Hope you feel better soon, very sorry about your head.

sounds good, I'll open my gates now ^^
okay

Hey, I waited around for a while and it seemed like you weren’t going to come after all so I closed my gates. I thought it was my 8pm but I guess I got it wrong. In any case, I’m taking a break from ACNL. Thank you for offering the Sanrio items. They can go to someone else since I won’t be playing in a while.

Hey, I waited around for a while and it seemed like you weren’t going to come after all so I closed my gates. I thought it was my 8pm but I guess I got it wrong. In any case, I’m taking a break from ACNL. Thank you for offering the Sanrio items. They can go to someone else since I won’t be playing in a while.
Sorry l wasn't even online and yesterday it was 8 pm at your time. So l waited and you never came online. Actually l'm supposed to be asleep right now. Night

Sorry l wasn't even online and yesterday it was 8 pm at your time. So l waited and you never came online. Actually l'm supposed to be asleep right now. Night

Then maybe there is some miscalculation about time difference cos when I said my gates were open here on tbt, it was Saturday 8.05pm so maybe I was 5 minutes late but I was online.

Then maybe there is some miscalculation about time difference cos when I said my gates were open here on tbt, it was Saturday 8.05pm so maybe I was 5 minutes late but I was online.
weird. maybe it didn't give me your right time. I think it thought of another time.

When l searched it up

weird. maybe it didn't give me your right time. I think it thought of another time.

When l searched it up
I was right it would be 8pm for you when it was 3 pm for me. You sure you gave me the right time?
You're 5 hours ahead of me

My time zone is GMT+8. What is yours? Right now it is sun morning 10:06am. If i am 5 hours ahead of you, it would be 5am your time right now.

Edit: and yes I’m sure. I checked my first message and the time zone I had put in was GMT+8.

Last edited:
My time zone is GMT+8. What is yours? Right now it is sun morning 10:06am. If i am 5 hours ahead of you, it would be 5am your time right now.

Edit: and yes I’m sure. I checked my first message and the time zone I had put in was GMT+8.
how can it be 10 am for u? i'm CST

Well l can drop off the stuff right now since you're on

Well l can drop off the stuff right now since you're on

If you are central time it means you are GMT-5 and I am not 5 but 13 hours ahead of you. I would have to be in the GMT time zone to be 5 hours ahead.

Don’t worry about dropping the stuff off. I just wanted to clear this up in case you trade with someone else in my time zone again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back