Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Aurora Sky
Red Super Star Trophy
Eerie Star Potion
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
100% (274) +
I don't think l will reopen again because it's not too active to keep me on top of things.
In Twilight l have random flowers all over my beach and l don't need those anymore! Also, my friend gave me so many Sanrio stuff that l ran out of room in my storage and she told me, "do whatever you want with it". So yeah I’m giving them away.

Here are the rules

-Stay on the path in my town when going to the locker and when following me to the beach

-No running in town or in the beach in Twilight

-Don't talk to any villager

- Take as many flowers as you like, just leave some for others

-Only take the flowers on the beach in Twilight, and nowhere else

-Only having 2 people in my town at the same time

-I will be having my other mayor Ren guarding the beach while you’re in my town, so that means l will be watching from two screens.

-Please don't feel rushed, take your time

-I recommend taking a swimsuit with you because l have a very long beach and one part of it is not connected

When asking for Sanrio stuff, l would be dropping it off at your town. Sanrio part is separate from the rules above.

-I need time to get the stuff ready, so it will take a while before l arrive

-I have the clothes also if you need them

-Request only up to 20 Sanrio items at a time

-I couldn't fit everything in my storage on one profile, so l would need to go on my other profiles to find the items that you requested.

Available on Wesdays at 5 pm or 9 pm. Fridays at 3:30 pm, 8 pm or 10 pm. Also on Saturdays at 8 pm through 12 am, sometimes at 5 pm. Available on Sundays if not too busy for me.

Towns: Twilight for flowers and Hyrule for Sanrio.

Mayors: Martha, Ren, and Hilda

FC: 1349-8741-1668

Time zone CST

Note
I do not know where I got the rest of the hybrids because I can't remember since I had them for ages. Some of the hybrids are ones I breed and others I got from friends, but I do not know where they got them or if they breed them in the past. This is heads up if your wondering.

Last edited:
If I can and if you're available I would like to take some items you don't want from your beach except for the flowers since I don't have the ordinance on

If I can and if you're available I would like to take some items you don't want from your beach except for the flowers since I don't have the ordinance on
Okay hold on l need to end this battle in Pokèmon and get on NL. I'll let you know when l'm open!
Post automatically merged:

I added you and will open

Last edited:
Okay hold on l need to end this battle in Pokèmon and get on NL. I'll let you know when l'm open!

I hope you won and which pokemon game? Just give me a few minutes and I'll be there

I'm ready to visit just let me know when you're available

Last edited:
I hope you won and which pokemon game? Just give me a few minutes and I'll be there

I'm ready to visit just let me know when you're available
I won and it was Y. Sorry that l replied late, I had to go somewhere irl. But at 6 pm today time zone CST, l can get back online and have you visit my town if that's alright with you?

I won and it was Y. Sorry that l replied late, I had to go somewhere irl. But at 6 pm today time zone CST, l can get back online and have you visit my town if that's alright with you?

Yeah that's fine with me just let me know when that is because my time zone is est and if you have Pokemon Sun maybe we can battle. (When I actually get it and I have good Pokemon 😅)

Yeah that's fine with me just let me know when that is because my time zone is est and if you have Pokemon Sun maybe we can battle. (When I actually get it and I have good Pokemon 😅)
I actually have pokemon moon, but l do have too many strong Pokèmon that will be unfair to battle with, so yeah l will have to wait. I'm getting on NL now and going to have my other 3ds on. So i will let you know when l'm open!

I'm open

oh and also my time zone is just 1 hour behind from your time zone.

Last edited:
I actually have pokemon moon, but l do have too many strong Pokèmon that will be unfair to battle with, so yeah l will have to wait. I'm getting on NL now and going to have my other 3ds on. So i will let you know when l'm open!

I'm open

oh and also my time zone is just 1 hour behind from your time zone.
I will be back online the next hour which will be 8 pm. gotta work on my drawings

Hello there, if you don’t mind I would love to see what you have. ^^

Oh sorry, I just noticed it was closed.

Hello there, if you don’t mind I would love to see what you have. ^^

Oh sorry, I just noticed it was closed.
Oh that's okay! You can come over on Friday when I open up! I will save your request so I remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back