• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway 🌸Giveaway☆flowers/hybrids and sanrio💝 CLOSING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I would like to request some Sanrio items if they are still available:

Pompompurin dress
Pompompurin hat
Pompompurin pudding
Pompompurin shoes
My melody dress
My melody hat
My melody shoes
Cinnamoroll wallpaper
Cinnamoroll floor

My time zone is GMT+8. My schedule is a bit erratic for the next few days but I will try to match your time when I am awake :)

Hi! I would like to request some Sanrio items if they are still available:

Pompompurin dress
Pompompurin hat
Pompompurin pudding
Pompompurin shoes
My melody dress
My melody hat
My melody shoes
Cinnamoroll wallpaper
Cinnamoroll floor

My time zone is GMT+8. My schedule is a bit erratic for the next few days but I will try to match your time when I am awake :)
Hi l will gather these items and tomorrow after 3 pm l should be available at my time. I will try to catch you online!

Thanks a lot :) my FC is 1736-4748-6674 and my town is Foxglove.

Sorry if this is too much bother but would you happen to have some carnations on your beach? If you do, I’d like to visit after you drop off the Sanrio stuff :) if not then it’s fine as well. I’m already happy that I’m getting some Sanrio outfits

Also it’s late here so I’ll see you tomorrow morning!

Sorry if this is too much bother but would you happen to have some carnations on your beach? If you do, I’d like to visit after you drop off the Sanrio stuff :) if not then it’s fine as well. I’m already happy that I’m getting some Sanrio outfits

Also it’s late here so I’ll see you tomorrow morning!
I checked your time. And you're 5 hours ahead of me. So 8 pm would have been the time for you if l dropped the stuff today at 3 pm. We can do Saturday! Also yes l do have a lot of those flowers, so you can come by after l drop off
Post automatically merged:

I’m so sorry! I thought you meant friday at 3:30 (your time) !
Oh l know why. The post didn't save when l edited it on that day. Oops l should have checked it. my fault so don't worry. We can do Friday if you want or today.

Last edited:
I checked you time. And you're 4 hours ahead of me. So 8 pm would have been the time for you if l dropped the stuff today at 3 pm. We can do Saturday! Also yes l do have a lot of those flowers, so you can come by after l drop off!

Oh l know why. The post didn't save when l edited it on that day. Oops l should have checked it. my fault so don't worry. We can do Friday if you want or today.
Friday is better for me

Hello!! Can I have the Pompompurin dress, cinnamoroll jacket, shoes, and hat if it isn't too much trouble? Any day 1PM-12AM (PT) usually works best for me. My town is Morioh and my fc is 3196-9045-4626 :)

Hello!! Can I have the Pompompurin dress, cinnamoroll jacket, shoes, and hat if it isn't too much trouble? Any day 1PM-12AM (PT) usually works best for me. My town is Morioh and my fc is 3196-9045-4626 :)
Okay l will be dropping off stuff tomorrow at 3:30 pm at my time in another town. And you're 2 hours behind me so it should be a perfect time!
And which hat did you want? Cinnamoroll hat or Pompompurin hat or both?

I checked your time. And you're 4 hours ahead of me. So 8 pm would have been the time for you if l dropped the stuff today at 3 pm. We can do Saturday! Also yes l do have a lot of those flowers, so you can come by after l drop off!

I should be free at my 8pm. If not I’ll let you know as soon as possible. See you tomorrow then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back