• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling [Giveaway] ★ ☆ Cookies ☆ ★ (Boxes: --)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm I want to reserve Julian but I'm not entirely sure how to pay tbt to people .-. it's a feature I never used..

- - - Post Merge - - -

Goodness I'm stupid, I just figured it out >~> Can I reserve Julian please? I can pay as soon as you let me know! ^^

Last edited:
Vesta voided.

Tammi moved in.

Benjamin voided.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Melba moved in.

Julian's in boxes! Since no reserve had been made yet and i'm heading to bed, i'm just gon go ahead and put him up. I'm asking 150TBT for him but i will be off most of the day tomorrow. So if more than one person wants him the person who bids highest gets him.

Last edited:
I'll gladly take Julian for 200 tbt! I was gonna reserve him anyway so I'll happily pay more >w>

I got Blaire, my last dreamie, to move to my town!!! You may take me off your lurking list! You help so many people get their dreamies, keep up the good work! Thank you for letting me lurk in your cycling thread! <333333

I got Blaire, my last dreamie, to move to my town!!! You may take me off your lurking list! You help so many people get their dreamies, keep up the good work! Thank you for letting me lurk in your cycling thread! <333333

Thanks for letting me know :D

---

As a side note, Julian is still available to the highest bid. HB atm is 200TBT by HuggableHusky. Ends either tonight or tomorrow morning based on how much time i have.

Last edited:
Ruby moved in.

Francine is in boxes! Looking for 120TBT for her. She's 100% original, even kept her shirt.

Yep! It's 10TBT and i'll let ya know when they're in boxes and hold them for 12 hours for ya :)

alright, I'll send the 10 over now. Thanks so much for allowing me to reserve her!

I will take Francine!! If she's still available, of course... ;p

Last edited:
could i lurk for lucky and blanche, please? i thought id posted before but apparently not!

Sure! Mmm i only remember your post about wanting Tia so sry if i missed your other one if you made it. X__x

However, i'm also looking for Blanche so it might be awhile for me to get a second one unless i find her somewhere else. sry :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back