• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling [Giveaway] ★ ☆ Cookies ☆ ★ (Boxes: --)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not exactly a vet either, really. I had no idea how to get TBT very easily either so i jsut started cycling. You could sell villagers, or open up a shop. I think probably a hybrid shop would be the easiest to start out with. Hybrids usually go for around 3TBT a piece.

Right now i've got pietro in boxes and he's reserved for someone else, so my cycle won't go anywhere until they take him, so idk when Rudy will go into boxes, unfortunately. I've been trying to get to my 3k TBT goal and then my cycle town will be my BF's town (that'swhat the TBT is saved for) but since i'm so close to my goal you can just have Rudy for free if you want him, nbd to me. I'll go ahead and reserve him for you. This means that once he does go into boxes you have 12 hours to pick him up. If you don't claim him within those 12 hours then it's free game. Sound cool?

I really appreciate your help/and letting me reserve Rudy!! You're really close to your goal though so you'll make it in no time. :) and no worries, between school and work I promise to lurk for the moment Rudy is in boxes and ready! Thanks so much for being cool yo.

Ah, so would I be able to reserve Ankha? I see someone is lurking for her so I wanted to ask just in case.

Rudy was adopted!

Mitzi is in boxes! Going for 95TBT to the first buyer :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah, so would I be able to reserve Ankha? I see someone is lurking for her so I wanted to ask just in case.

Yep, any villager is available for reserve so long as they are not reserved. Lurks don't count as reserves.

Is Lopez still available? Sorry, I don't know what voided means.

Yep Lopez is still in Cookies :)

Voided means that after they were in boxes you alowed them to move out, thus they went into 'the void' and can no longer be adopted.

Mitzi was voided!

Ankha is in boxes! Going for 260TBT to the first buyer :D
She should be all original, except that she did change her shirt :/

Mitzi was voided!

Ankha is in boxes! Going for 260TBT to the first buyer :D
She should be all original, except that she did change her shirt :/

she is literally everywhere right now! I would buy her, but idk how long it would take to get her spot open in my town :(

she is literally everywhere right now! I would buy her, but idk how long it would take to get her spot open in my town :(

Yea ikr. It seems villagers everywhere do that where they go thru phases and it's just all over the place XD

You can always work on getting a spot open in your town and she might still be here. I mean, it is the time on teh forums when it starts slowing down anyways.

yah, i have to finish plot resetting Wolfgang.... and get clay out, sad because someone wanted him

You can take me off the list for Bruce. I finally got him. :) Thanks!

lol, I just got Wolfgang in the right place.... an hour of nonstop plot resetting....

Jeez he must be crazy O_O. I dont think it ever took me more than 5 tries before

everything in this town is already too developed, so the spot they have to move into is really tedious...

- - - Post Merge - - -

the spot this time literally had two viable options or otherwise I had to reevaluate bushes and main pathways...

Hi! Is Ankha still available? I would love to take her as she is a dreamie of mine.
However, my 3ds does sometimes have a problem where I can't connect to some peoples towns so if I can't connect, someone else can take her! Thanks!

Hi! Is Ankha still available? I would love to take her as she is a dreamie of mine.
However, my 3ds does sometimes have a problem where I can't connect to some peoples towns so if I can't connect, someone else can take her! Thanks!

Yep she's still here to whomever can get her first. We can try connecting first if you want and then go ahead and send the payment and such if it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back