• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling [Giveaway] ★ ☆ Cookies ☆ ★ (Boxes: --)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookie moved in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lily is in boxes! Going for 25TBT to the first buyer :)

I would love to have Frita ... I am hoping to still have room for her in my 3rd town when she comes into boxes!!
Do you want a fee to reserve her for me, or do I just take my chances!? lol
♥ ♥ ♥

I would love to have Frita ... I am hoping to still have room for her in my 3rd town when she comes into boxes!!
Do you want a fee to reserve her for me, or do I just take my chances!? lol
♥ ♥ ♥

Whichever you feel like. Reserve fee is 10TBT no matter what tier and that ensures I will hold them for you for a minimum of 12 hours. Since she's T4 she would be free aside from the reserve fee, so there's that. Otherwise you could just lurk for her and I'd let you know when she's in boxes but anyone can come get her or she can be voided.

Last edited:
Whichever you feel like. Reserve fee is 10TBT no matter what tier and that ensures I will hold them for you for a minimum of 12 hours. Since she's T4 she would be free aside from the reserve fee, so there's that. Otherwise you could just lurk for her and I'd let you know when she's in boxes but anyone can come get her or she can be voided.
Okies, Hun ... Sending the 10 TBTS now ... Is there any chance you will TT her into boxes tonight? Lol ��

Okies, Hun ... Sending the 10 TBTS now ... Is there any chance you will TT her into boxes tonight? Lol ��

Mmm honestly it really depends on how long she wants to stay :/

Like, there's a good chance she could go into boxes after i adopt/void cookie, or i could suddenly get someone else who's reserved or a high tier who wants to move instead and that might take time.

OK ... It's alright ... I haven't been able to be online as much lately, but will be on for a while tonight ... I was just hoping it would happen sooner, rather than later. ��
I have Timbra and would like Frita as a sheep companion! ❤️

I have added your FC and am hoping to come and adopt Frita ❤️
Left you feedback ... Thank you so much for Frita! Could anything be more adorably weird than a cheeseburger and fries sheep villager!? Lol
❤️ �� ❤️

Last edited:
May I reserve Flurry?

Yep, go ahead and send the 10TBT for reserve and i'll let you know when he's in boxes and hold him for 12 hours for you.

Hi! I'm lurking for a bluebear!

If anyone has one please let me know, thanks.

Alrighty gotcha down :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Robin was adopted!

Frita was adopted!

Cherry moved in.

Rudy moved in.

Flurry (reserved) is in boxes!

Last edited:
Flurry was adopted!

Ankha moved in.

Cherry is in boxes! Going for 75TBT to the first buyer :D

This is my first day on this site (I've been on ACC for years) and I don't really understand how to get bells efficiently.

I really want to reserve/purchase Rudy and I think I'm almost at 10TBT for the reservation fee. If anyone could give me some advice, I'd appreciate it! Also, I'd like to reserve my dreamie Rudy. :) I'll stay on all night until I have enough to actually get him lmao.

This is my first day on this site (I've been on ACC for years) and I don't really understand how to get bells efficiently.

I really want to reserve/purchase Rudy and I think I'm almost at 10TBT for the reservation fee. If anyone could give me some advice, I'd appreciate it! Also, I'd like to reserve my dreamie Rudy. :) I'll stay on all night until I have enough to actually get him lmao.

I'm not exactly a vet either, really. I had no idea how to get TBT very easily either so i jsut started cycling. You could sell villagers, or open up a shop. I think probably a hybrid shop would be the easiest to start out with. Hybrids usually go for around 3TBT a piece.

Right now i've got pietro in boxes and he's reserved for someone else, so my cycle won't go anywhere until they take him, so idk when Rudy will go into boxes, unfortunately. I've been trying to get to my 3k TBT goal and then my cycle town will be my BF's town (that'swhat the TBT is saved for) but since i'm so close to my goal you can just have Rudy for free if you want him, nbd to me. I'll go ahead and reserve him for you. This means that once he does go into boxes you have 12 hours to pick him up. If you don't claim him within those 12 hours then it's free game. Sound cool?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back