• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

GFX Resources

Oh cool thread, I make graphic resources myself, here is the link of my DA if anybody is interested :)
http://fulsia.deviantart.com/
I haven't posted anything in ages, maybe I should do something today xD

How do you get the brushes to photoshop if they are an abr file?

Depends on what you're using them for. If you're going to use them to add texture to the entire image, set the texture to soft light in blending settings. Lower the opacity to around 40~50.

welp help me to improve guys >.>
VNV37fe.png

welp help me to improve guys >.>
VNV37fe.png

Maybe you can remove the "Photoshop CS 5" in the bottom left of the screen?

- - - Post Merge - - -

What is it going to be used for? It can't be a signature with that size .. for fun lang nito? xD

It's pretty nice though.

First thing you should work on is blending your render into the tag. I have a tutorial on the front page that covers this. It's under "concept understanding".

Maybe you can remove the "Photoshop CS 5" in the bottom left of the screen?

- - - Post Merge - - -

What is it going to be used for? It can't be a signature with that size .. for fun lang nito? xD

It's pretty nice though.

Fb cover photo >.>

Dunno if I'm doing it right for me it seems off >.>
Q0oO1N5.png

Like I said, look at the blending tutorial. Start by changing the color of the background to a blue/orange color to match the render.

Back