• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Kitten's GFX Shop<<<<>(ㅇㅅㅇ❀)[Now W/ Banners]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have gotten a few finished, will be gunning them this week so I can get new requests, again tips are super-duper appreciated yet not obligatory;)

Also meanwhile getting my Graphics Shop revamped/updated so may go between the two, hope nobody is being impatient:p

Here are the ones I have finished<3:

Axeler--

3OqUcd.png

PokeCam420--

3sLOyn.png

Teo5qR.png

Last edited:
Also people consider ordering banners ;_; So broke Dx Also going to redo Axeler's because I felt like I improved upon my special effects xD

Last edited:
Finished redoing Axeler's GFX<3 Here are the rest<3:

Gregrii (special one due to size--makin' it free <; )--

Do8lGw.png

asuka--

79fnJW.png

skr6jn.png

Mario.--

3OtBh7.png

Whew, these were fun<3

THAT'S SUGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI I LOVE IT!! THANKS!

(TBH I don't know many words to say thanks and to express how happy I am with that banner, but I'm really happy!)

THAT'S SUGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI I LOVE IT!! THANKS!

(TBH I don't know many words to say thanks and to express how happy I am with that banner, but I'm really happy!)

Glad you love it<3 You're quite welcome:) Ah and a late thanks to asuka for the tip<3

Last edited:
Updated my GFX Banner example, please consider purchasing one:) I can do Bump, Shop etc. Banners<3 anything 600xsomething is 200 TBT and 700+xsomething is 300 TBT<3 Also will update the examples:) Ah will also be updating the set for my shop sometime soon, I seem to not do it once a week xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back