• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

♦♣♦ GFX RESOURCES THREAD POLL ♦♣♦

Would you like a thread like this?

• Yes! Great idea!

Votes: 30 96.8%
  • No. Horrible idea.

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WonderK

Pondering...
Bells
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
GFX RESOURCES

Once again, I'm making another poll thread. I need to see if enough people want something like this before I make a thread of it.
PLEASE READ BEFORE VOTING. Thank you.

I've gotten some comments about a "GFX resources" thread. There's a lot of you that want a thread that's basically a hub of GFX resources. What are GFX resources? They're C4Ds, fractals, stocks, textures, smudge settings, brushes, tutorials, tips, tricks, good quality renders, etc. It's anything related to GFX. The thread would be a huge collection of all of these from around the web to help you make better signatures. It'll be a thread where everyone can share GFX resources, get feedback on their works, help others, and ask any GFX related questions. Essentially, this thread will sort of replace Thunder's "Profile edits: Avatars/Signatures/etc." sticky thread (it's super outdated). I believe this will help a lot of you with your signature making and it'll quite possibly get more people into GFX.

Seems pretty helpful to have. I would want help for it. I also see the countless questions people ask about some things, so maybe a thread like this would really help. This has my vote.

@ryan88: Heh. Thanks.

@Sparkanine: I get asked a lot of questions all the time. I also get asked what resources I use all the time. I really do think it's best that I make a thread that has loads of GFX resources on it. It'll help everyone. And hey, if you don't do GFX? You might get into it because of this.

Last edited:
Maybe have like a FAQ for any newcomers not because I'm gonna download GIMP when I get a better computer and start GFX work heheh, so you can help them get started. You can update it occasionally.

YES, YES, YES, YES, PLEASE. I ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW WHAT FONTS YOU USE XD

tumblr_ms9z6kxvJQ1rc7ciao1_1280.gif

@Sparkanine: Definitely. The front page would be filled to the brim with resources (and if you know me, I can design a front page really well) and faqs.

@Everyone: There will be lot's of GFX resources for both GIMP and PhotoShop.

@Sparkanine: Definitely. The front page would be filled to the brim with resources (and if you know me, I can design a front page really well) and faqs.

@Everyone: There will be lot's of GFX resources for both GIMP and PhotoShop.

Lemme cry.

absolutely, i think itd help a lot of people

There is a skill factor when it comes to GFX. There's also a resources factor. If you have the proper tools, you can make some amazing tags. I couldn't do half the crap I do in PhotoShop if it weren't for the resources I use.

I believe this will help a lot of you with your signature making and it'll quite possibly get more people into GFX.

"so ppl can hop off my shop for 2 seconds and let me breathe" fufufuufuf. but yeah, i'm super curious on how to make graphics. <3

"so ppl can hop off my shop for 2 seconds and let me breathe" fufufuufuf. but yeah, i'm super curious on how to make graphics. <3

I got 20 submissions for SOTW #1. Lot's of people are interested in GFX. This thread will give everyone the tools to make better signatures and make their experience in the world of GFX a more enjoyable one.

But yeah. That too.

I got 20 submissions for SOTW #1. Lot's of people are interested in GFX. This thread will give everyone the tools to make better signatures and make their experience in the world of GFX a more enjoyable one.

But yeah. That too.

TYSM!!!!!!!
When does the thread go up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back