• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

GFX Resources

NEW SECTIONS ADDED: PSD FILES and RESOURCE PACKS

PSD FILES: Now you can look into the layers of GFX pieces and really learn some stuff.

RESOURCE PACKS: These are packs that have everything from C4Ds to renders. They have everything in them!​

Last edited:
If you use GIMP or any photo editing software, you should know what a PSD file is.

I know that are the Photoshop files, that contains all used in the photo, but, what I don't understand is the utility that has in the GFX resources.

I know that are the Photoshop files, that contains all used in the photo, but, what I don't understand is the utility that has in the GFX resources.

The fact that you're able to dig around in all the layers to understand what makes a magnificent graphical piece "tick"?

Very nooby question: how do we add the brushes here to photoshop?

You can see how people do GFX maybe you will get ideas in this tutorial vid

THIS SIGNATURE WAS VERY FRUSTRATING.
Took me a few days of on and off work. I'm honestly irritated that it took me that long, but..
Feedback pls?
bKuS9Xu.jpg

THIS SIGNATURE WAS VERY FRUSTRATING.
Took me a few days of on and off work. I'm honestly irritated that it took me that long, but..
Feedback pls?
bKuS9Xu.jpg

One of the best I've seen from you, Beary. Good lighting and depth you have going on there. Try working on adding more effects and lowering the contrast of your render. Also, the text placement seems weird. Try to fiddle with it a bit to match the flow of the render. Great job overall, though!

One of the best I've seen from you, Beary. Good lighting and depth you have going on there. Try working on adding more effects and lowering the contrast of your render. Also, the text placement seems weird. Try to fiddle with it a bit to match the flow of the render. Great job overall, though!

Pshhhhhhhhh ( sound of me deflating)
Okay umm
What do you mean by effects? :-;

Okie doke. Will try to do.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bit better?
cQvDnxL.jpg

I'm reeeeeally bad at placing C4Ds and finding good ones

What blending settings are you using for the render? It looks like it's fading into the background.

Back