Sheep Plush
Love Ball
Moon Ball
Goomba
Invader
Pinky
Hello! Need help again, sorry...

M U S E U M S H O P

I've looked up guides on getting the Museum Shop on the second floor of the museum. But they all just say something along the lines of "Talk to Blathers everyday until one day he'll be thinking of something." I've accomplished donating 20+ things, at least one in each category, and have been a mayor for seven days now, talking to him daily.

D R E A M S U I T E

In the guides for getting the Dream Suite, I've also accomplished 1. being mayor for seven days, and 2. finished a public works project (2 bridges).

So I'm just wondering, about how long did it take everyone to have Blathers request the Museum Shop and for Isabelle to request the Dream Suite? Hope I'm not missing anything? It's been so long since I've done this in my first town lol.

Last edited:
I think it took doubledigit days for me to get both of them. But I could be remembering wrong since it was such a long time ago now.

For Blathers it was 14 days. For the dream suite your system needs to have been online before. It's technically that the mayor is supposed to have been online, but I got the dream suite for Treehut cause my system was online in sleep mode while I had the game in.

For Blathers it was 14 days. For the dream suite your system needs to have been online before. It's technically that the mayor is supposed to have been online, but I got the dream suite for Treehut cause my system was online in sleep mode while I had the game in.

Oh okay, I've done a lot of trading with my new town, if that's what you mean? :c

Just any online activity. Even if you were in your own town but you were online. It could be going to other towns, BF chat, Tortimer island ect...

Just any online activity. Even if you were in your own town but you were online. It could be going to other towns, BF chat, Tortimer island ect...

Yeah, which made me even more confused lol, but luckily today she requested it. I think I had to complete a PWP that wasn't a bridge. A torch was built today, and lo and behold, she was asleep! So that may have been the issue xD

Yeah, which made me even more confused lol, but luckily today she requested it. I think I had to complete a PWP that wasn't a bridge. A torch was built today, and lo and behold, she was asleep! So that may have been the issue xD

I've built a bridge and she still requested it. Really any public works project does unlock it. Also, I'm a little confused why everyone is saying you need to connect to the internet at least once. On my very first town a few years ago I still unlocked the Dream Suite even though I hadn't connected at least once. Which is why I find that very weird.

Back