• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Get to know the people you share the forum with each day.

I'm 17. I play guitar, bass, and drums. I like Fire Emblem and video games in general, but only play 3DS stuff and LoL. I also eat grilled cheese sandwiches with ketchup on the side because it tastes delicious. I grew up watching Veggie Tales as a young boy, which has influenced me to form my greatest achievement, the no veggie left behind program. If your veggies, or your friends veggies, need saving, give us a call at 1-506-114-6345. I love music, my favourite bands are: Mutemath (favourite), Future of Forestry, and Capital Kings. My favourite bed time snack is either some kind of noodles, leftovers, or froot loops. I don't generally eat sharp foods because i'm extremely susceptible to cankersores. I am allergic to nothing, my immune system is pretty awesome when it comes to being sick, because I'm not sick often. I like Christmas music during Christmas. I have two cats, one is 20 pounds, the other is 5, the younger one tries to get milk from the older one even though it is male, it's really strange. I used to have two goldfish named Bob and Larry but my dad said that they went to toilet land for the rest of their days. My favourite day of the week is no day because there is no day that is best, they all fall short of my expectations of an amazing day. I suck at math and even though I try to comprehend numbers I don't understand them and in the end I'll never conquer math. If you're still reading this you should probably go outside and take a walk because this is definitely not the best way to spend your time. I'm graduating this year and just got my full license yesterday. Now for my life story: I was born in Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada, in 1996. This was the year of Pokemon, and Pokemon has always been there. I grew up in Moncton where my dad was a DJ and worked at a furniture store, also involved at a local church, while my mother was a stay at home mom, mothering myself, my brother, and my sister. At the age of eight, my parents told me that we would be moving to British Columbia (also in Canada), and that my dad would be a youth pastor there, so we moved and it was the worst time of my life for a while, but once I got used to it, it was amazing. We lived right next to Vancouver, and the experiences there were some of the best in my life. I had the priviledge to go to a private school there, which was also amazing. Three years later, I was told we were moving back to New Brunswick, but this time to Fredericton, where most of my family lived. My dad was youth pastor at a different church this time and a bunch of years passed and I'm still here, and it's awesome, although a bit boring. If you read all of this, wow. I also like Iced Tea.
I KNOW ALL THE STUFF

Last edited:
I've been on the forums since late May and I realized I don't really talk to anyone lol. Oh well, I've never been particularly chatty. Being shy and introverted is never a good combination. I spend most of my time lurking around.

uhh I'm studying business but I have no idea what I want to do with my life.
I like doodling! And comic books (unfortunately not really into superhero stuff, 'cept the x-men really). Saga (BKV) and Fables (Bill Willingham) are my favourites right now. I also really love asoiaf/GoT. We need to start a thread when the next season starts up next year!

edit: wow people are writing alot.
added a bit more about myself haha.

Last edited:
I'm 30 years old, I love gaming, my favorite color is Pink, my favorite original AC villager is Whitney, and I'm currently trying to lose weight for my own health.
I don't really like going to into detail until I truely get to know people because some people might try to friend me just to get information to use for other purposes.
I try to never ever curse IRL and online.

I'm female. I get called male a lot online because of the usernames I pick, but it doesn't particularly bother me if someone calls me male. I play male characters about 75% of the time for video games anyway, so that doesn't help things either.

I'm 30 and I've been gaming since the late '80s (NES days, woot!). I'm also a newbie musician (guitar mainly), an anime/manga fan, general Japanese-stuff nerd, a hobbyist writer, and fan of science fiction and fantasy movies and TV. I live in Japan, on the western side of Tokyo. I'm actually from the US though. I'm a big fan of Shoko Nakagawa (J-pop singer, also does some acting and modeling), Kanon Wakeshima (used to be visual kei, but now she's kinda switched to jazz), and Shinya Arino (a comedian, but I'm specifically into his Gamecenter CX stuff, not his comedian group stuff). If there's an event involving any of those 3, I generally go to them. Being a nerd, I go to conventions and other things too. This means I spend way too much money on concerts and live events.

I'm a pretty big introvert. Being around people drains me in general. This is partly why I heart Japan. Many people here are introverts and therefore get me more. I don't go to parties at all for any reason UNLESS you tell me that there will be video games or card games or board games. THEN I will go. As a result of this, I end up having to hang out with kids and teenagers a lot, because they're playing games while the adults are usually drinking (I don't drink) and talking.

I'm female. I get called male a lot online because of the usernames I pick, but it doesn't particularly bother me if someone calls me male. I play male characters about 75% of the time for video games anyway, so that doesn't help things either.

I'm 30 and I've been gaming since the late '80s (NES days, woot!). I'm also a newbie musician (guitar mainly), an anime/manga fan, general Japanese-stuff nerd, a hobbyist writer, and fan of science fiction and fantasy movies and TV. I live in Japan, on the western side of Tokyo. I'm actually from the US though. I'm a big fan of Shoko Nakagawa (J-pop singer, also does some acting and modeling), Kanon Wakeshima (used to be visual kei, but now she's kinda switched to jazz), and Shinya Arino (a comedian, but I'm specifically into his Gamecenter CX stuff, not his comedian group stuff). If there's an event involving any of those 3, I generally go to them. Being a nerd, I go to conventions and other things too. This means I spend way too much money on concerts and live events.

I'm a pretty big introvert. Being around people drains me in general. This is partly why I heart Japan. Many people here are introverts and therefore get me more. I don't go to parties at all for any reason UNLESS you tell me that there will be video games or card games or board games. THEN I will go. As a result of this, I end up having to hang out with kids and teenagers a lot, because they're playing games while the adults are usually drinking (I don't drink) and talking.

Oh wow! Mind if I ask why you are in Japan? I am looking to study there spring of 2015. I would love to ask you some tips on how to make the transition!

I'm female and 26 but my brain acts about 14 and I'm okay with that. My boyfriend is 31 but he acts the same age as I do. We play ACNL and Pokemon together pretty much every day and it's awesome :3 Umm, I'm a classically trained musician and I have a Master's degree in politics. I work part time at a non-profit. I've lived in Russia (where I'm from), Norway, and now Canada. I love art but I'm nowhere near as good as the people on this forum at it! I've done some modeling and I love cosplay and comics, especially Marvel. Cyclops and Emma Frost are my favorite Marvel characters. I love food, my favorite food is birthday cake lol.

Oh fine I keep seeing this and I might as well post here.

I'm Oath, oath2order, or redacted. I'm 20, and I live on the east coast of the U.S.

I lived in Michigan with my alcoholic father, but moved down to Maryland in the 8th grade. I've been living here ever since then. It was literally a life changer. I feel like I would have ended up like Fiona on Shameless if my siblings and I continued to live with my father.

I'm this weird mix between being quiet and shy around people, and being loud and outgoing. It's weird. I'm afraid of public speaking, but I'm perfectly fine loudly introducing myself to a new person at work.

I work in retail. I hate almost all of the customers. I have a bit of an attitude problem. I survive work by keeping the mentality that I am better than the customers. Which I am.

I am obsessed with the Legend of Zelda, RuneScape, Minecraft, and of course, Animal Crossing. I love New Leaf, though I tend to play alone. I don't really understand other players and their obsession with their ****ing "dreamies" so I tend to try to avoid most interaction. I do enjoy the community here in the off-topic sections, hence why I stay.

I am politically left-wing, an atheist, and gay. My boyfriend and I have been together for three years. He was from Illinois, and we met via his fanfiction.net account. I messaged him one day. A friendship bloomed, and we've been together ever since. I plan on moving in February to live with him in Washington state.

There, my life story and now you know me. Yay?

Last edited:
21. British.

I'm a writer and filmmaker - sometimes I get paid for my work and sometimes I don't. Sometimes I'm expected to pay other people and I do so in food and beer whenever possible. What's minimum wage again? I spend too much money on clothes and music. Live music is one of my favourite things in the world and I'm a self-confessed music business nerd.

Oh fineI work in retail. I hate almost all of the customers. I have a bit of an attitude problem. I survive work by keeping the mentality that I am better than the customers. Which I am.

Oh my. No other words for that.

I suppose I should include more about myself than what I did earlier in this topic. c:

I'm a 16 year old female living in Indianapolis, Indiana. I'm obsessed with fashion, and would like to become a fashion designer someday! Right now I'm in school and I don't know what the **** I'm going to do when I'm done. Second to fashion, I'm probably a slight health nut, I enjoy a lot of outdoorsy type stuff. Moving somewhere on the west coast would be my dream. <3

Name: Josephine or Josie
Hobbies: Singing, writing, listening to music, drawing, playing video games etc.
Height: 5"2
Weight: 45-47kg. It changes pretty regularly.
What I Sound Like: I have a strong Australian accent although there are people that say I have a bit of a Scottish accent too.
What I Look Like: On the internet I have been complimented as "cute" and "pretty". Of course I am not showing my picture on the forums.
Who I Have A Crush On: No one.
Relationship: Single

Ok I will try this. I feel kinda like I don't belong because I am older than most people on here.

I live in Canada. SO yeah I spell things a bit differently sometimes. Like Favourite or colour. I have only left Canada once to go to New York. Ok my age, Um I am in my 30's :blush: Which isn't old but a lot older than most here. I have 2 daughters and 1 Foster Daughter now. I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 18 years. My hobbies include Painting, Drawing, sculpting, all kinds of crafts. I don't do much of that anymore because of an early onset illness. My daughters are carrying on my artistic talents. I am so proud of them. I love to read and my favorite books would have to be the Game of Thrones Series. I have 2 favorite shows, 1 if you haven't guessed is Game of Thrones. I also love The walking Dead. No Spoilers but last night show O_O I am very young at heart and I collect Miniature dolls and Barbie's :blush: I love animals. Fish and Miniature Dachshunds the most. I at one time probably had about 300 fish. Hard to keep track. I used to breed African Cichlids. I have sold most and only have 4 tanks going now. We have a pack of 4 Miniature Dachshunds. I am a very quiet person by nature but I love to help people. I have always loved animal crossing and the only games I play are AC and Mario games sometimes. So that's about it. :D

Last edited:
Aww, Animal crossing is for all ages! c: I'm probably one of the youngest here :3
I love Art! I'm not very good though. People say I am, but I don't believe them.

Name: Alyssa
Hobbies: Reading, video games, photography, film, watching youtube/hopefully making soon.
Social life: n/a
Height: 5'7
Special facts: Im online schooled so yeaaaaah that's fun e.e . My favorite color is green. My favorite animal is fox, as if it weren't obvious enough. Favorite food is probs peanut butter and that jellay.
Addicted to: Youtube, ACNL, and coffee.

Hello!

I'm Susan, I mean, Charm. ;) Born and raised Michigander who will someday live on the East Coast, maybe. Or something. (My uncle has the most fantastic house out in the Pennsylvania mountains, with a freakin' salt water pool, basement gym, Internet access, home security, everything. Guess where I'm going when the zombie apocalypse hits.)

I write books! Well, I try. Often the first draft is too hard to leave me any motivation to go back and try another draft. But I'm determined not to let my current book project slip away from me, so feel free to poke me about it or ask how it's going. :)

I'm going to art school (and starting to hate drawing)...and I work at a world-class deli. I'll send you a virtual cookie if you can guess where. ;)

The only other thing worth noting is that I an not nearly as hardcore about my AC stuff as some of the people on here. I don't know all the villagers or personalities or even all the fish yet, and I don't have more than 2mil in Bells. D: But I'm working on it a little every day! If you have tips or just want to say hi, feel free. :D

Looking forward to meeting others here!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Name: Alyssa
Hobbies: Reading, video games, photography, film, watching youtube/hopefully making soon.
Social life: n/a
Height: 5'7
Special facts: Im online schooled so yeaaaaah that's fun e.e . My favorite color is green. My favorite animal is fox, as if it weren't obvious enough. Favorite food is probs peanut butter and that jellay.
Addicted to: Youtube, ACNL, and coffee.

Hello, Alyssa! I did online school in high school (like last year :p). It was...well. Fun? Rant at me if you wish. What sort of programs are you using/subjects are you studying?

Last edited:
Looks like once again I am one of the senior citizens of places I frequent.

My name is Mark, I'm a 33 year old guy who has been playing video games since the NES originally came out, longer than most of you have even been alive. I'm into classic rock and most genres of rock and roll. I read a lot, fantasy/sci fi, and science based non fiction.

Hey^^ I'm bad at self introductions xD
I'm Cookie, 17 years old and I'm really sorry for my bad english. I'm from germany and I never liked learning vocabulary xD
I really love AC, but I'm also a big fan of the Professor Layton series ;)
I have no computer :p so I just use my iPod^^
Also I'm a big anime fan (at the moment: sword art online <3 best ever for me)
Erm... I think that it already was xD It's nice to meet you all :)

My name is Eliza and uh...I like deer and koala's? Also addicted to Tumblr.

Back