Get to know the people you share the forum with each day.

Hey guys! My name is Betty and I'm eighteen. I'm from Canada, BC. It rains a lot here. ≖‿≖
Basically I'm in love with Studio Ghibli films, the aroma of rain, window shopping, and cuddling with my boyfriend.
Owls, antelopes, big dogs, and cats are some of my favourite animals. Sadly I don't have any pets right now. ; A ;
If you like Bee and Puppycat, sushi, asian cuisine, makeup, anime/manga, korean dramas or indie music, let's be friends!
I hope to be a successful registered nurse someday so I'm mainly taking biology, chemistry, and psychology. :blush:
The current games I'm playing are Animal Crossing: New leaf, Life is Strange, a bit of Tera, and GW2.
Feel free to suggest me your favourite anime series, games, music, or yadaya! I love broadening my interests!

Last edited:
I'm Chelsea, I'm 16 (17 in April). I've been playing Animal Crossing ever since Wild World came out. Ever since I was a kid, I've always played a lot of video games. I'm really anxious about college, and I'm looking to attend UCLA, UC Berkeley, or an Ivy League school. I'm hoping to eventually receive a doctorate in psychology. I'm a calculus student, but I'm terrible at math. I do varsity track and cross country on my school's team. My main and favourite track events are the 1600m and the 3200m, and as of last week I do pole vaulting as well. I'm very passionate about basically any portion of social justice, partially because my school is just really into it. My friends consider me to be a hipster due to my music taste and my fashion sense.

Oh, this is pretty cool. It'd be nice to talk to more people on here.
...So, um, hello all. My name is Moddie. My main interests are cartoons, video games, photography, corgis and most recently musicals. I'm a photographer. I am currently taking a photography course at college but I've no idea what I'm going to do once that's over. I might look to do another course or just go straight into full time employment. My dream is to eventually earn a living solely off of photography. I love animation, my favourite cartoons at the moment are Gravity Falls, Dan Vs., and Steven Universe. I'm always interested in talking about loads of things, particularly my passions.

Hey guys! My name is Betty and I'm eighteen. I'm from Canada, BC. It rains a lot here. ≖‿≖
Basically I'm in love with Studio Ghibli films, the aroma of rain, window shopping, and cuddling with my boyfriend.
Owls, antelopes, big dogs, and cats are some of my favourite animals. Sadly I don't have any pets right now. ; A ;
If you like Bee and Puppycat, sushi, asian cuisine, makeup, anime/manga, korean dramas or indie music, let's be friends!
I hope to be a successful registered nurse someday so I'm mainly taking biology, chemistry, and psychology. :blush:
The current games I'm playing are Animal Crossing: New leaf, Life is Strange, a bit of Tera, and GW2.
Feel free to suggest me your favourite anime series, games, music, or yadaya! I love broadening my interests!

wah you're from BC!?

I'm on the opposite coast of Canada and want to move to Vancouver Island haha. I was offered a job for the spring/summer but with my pets (small dog & cat) it wouldn't work out unfortunately. ;-; But hopefully sometime in the future I can find a way to make it work~

Anyways did not know that, interesting to see someone from there!

Decided to post a little thingy about me, because what the heck. Maybe I have a stalker that wants to know more about me.

Basic Information: Well, for starters, my name is Grace. I am a 15 year old sophomore girl who lives in Kentucky. I have long brown hair, blue eyes, and naturally dark pink/reddish lips. I am short for my age, 5 feet tall. I'm flat-chested and not very curvy. I weigh around 90 pounds-- I'm a skinny little thing. I wear slouch beanies like every single day, I'm a huge hat person.

Personality: I'm usually ALWAYS happy about something, no matter what comes my way. I'm extremely optimistic and cast out everything bad from my thoughts. I have ADD really bad, so I am constantly drifting off, in my own little world of interests and happiness. Thinking and fantasizing is my way of recharging myself. I am very easy to talk to and I adore meeting new people and making friends, but they would probably have to approach me first. The friends I do have are shy like me, and believe me, I act absolutely random and hyperactive around them. Once you get to know me, you're gonna be in for some crazy crap. When I'm not around my friends, I am extremely shy and soft spoken. I just don't talk. Even on the Internet, I avoid approaching people first as much as possible. Judgment and people disliking are two of my worst fears. While I do enjoy the company of others, I can be a total space cadet sometimes, isolating myself from everyone else and spending some alone time with myself. I take my privacy seriously when I need it. I am a bit "off" in that I was diagnosed with Aspergers as a toddler, but I've gotten over that since then and no one notices it anymore. I'm not gonna lie, this is the plain truth; because of my previous Aspergers, I am hypersexual for a female, and I have anxiety problems. Lots of fetishes, lots of irrational fears, strange compulsive habits, etc. have haunted me since I was a toddler. But hey, I'm not complaining. It's who I am and I like who I am.

Interests: Something I'm definitely going to mention first is that I am a HUGE fan of The Beach Boys. I listen to them all day, everyday. My favorite song by them (and of all time) is California Girls. It's so bouncy, happy, and fun. I just can't get enough of it. Another artist I adore (but has only made one album) is Crispin Glover. He is extremely quirky and eccentric, like me. His song "Clowny Clown Clown" is my absolute favorite of his. The randomness, eerieness, and background music all seem to describe my mind and mental state so perfectly. His other songs are also very odd, and I love them all. My favorite YouTube series is D**k Figures. I've always had a thing for stick figures in general (all thanks to Flipnote Hatena), so D**k Figures automatically appeals to me. I am absolutely OBSESSED with Lord Tourettes. I fantasize about him so much, and I have around 500 pictures of him on my phone, I believe. He's just so cute, I can't resist him. My other fictional crush is Gumball Watterson. He's a hottie. I've crushed on him ever since the show first came out. The Amazing World of Gumball also just so happens to be one of my favorite television shows. I also love Catfish: The TV Show because it shows online couples meeting. That's what I've always dreamt of, and it inspires me and allows a great insight into making Internet friends and the dangers of it. My favorite YouTube channel is in my opinion THE most underrated YouTube channel ever. It's alantutorial. Again, I love people who are odd and eccentric like me, and this guy definitely takes the cake. His videos start out with him making pointless tutorials on irrational things or things we already know how to do (which is really funny). But as time progresses, his videos get more and more eerie as it tells a story of how he gets locked out of his house, ravages through the wilderness, and gets trapped in a tiny white room, all while he's spiralling more and more into insanity. I praise Alan Resnick, the artist behind this masterpiece of a channel. Even without the alantutorial persona, he's an oddball anyway. I just love that so much. The people who make eccentric works of art who are ALSO naturally eccentric themselves really interest me. I dream of being a psychologist when I grow up. The human brain truly amazes me. I especially love studying fetishes, phobias, and dreams. I hope to look more and more into these in the future. I have a huge amount of fetishes myself, due to my hypersexual tendencies as a toddler. I love underwater. I love underwater anything. I want to see a cute guy swimming underwater, I want to interact with him underwater, I want to hear him talk underwater, I want anything to do with him underwater. That's my main one and always will be. I also love it when guys cry in my arms. Whenever a guy cries at school I just can't help but stare at his face and fight the urge to hug the crap outta him. Oh, and I love tuxedoes. Tuxedoes look great on anyone, male or female. Heck, I want to own a tuxedo myself even though I'm a female. Hmm, what else... ah, I love tickling people. If anyone stretches and their ribs pop out, I'm going for the gold. I also love feet. Feet aren't big on my list, but the attraction is there. I like the shape of them. And I'm obsessed with cuddling. I've always wanted a cuddle buddy. As soon as I get home, I hop in my fuzzy pajamas and cuddle with my pillows, plushies, and blankets. Cuddling is a passion for me. If I can't be a psychologist or if I have room for a second job, I am most definitely going to be a professional Snuggler (people that platonically cuddle for $40-80 an hour... yeah, easy money AND it's fun). Another thing that interests me is outer space. I've always been fascinated by the cosmos. When I was eleven, I wanted to be an astronaut or an astronomer, but that kind of thing is way too advanced for my tastes. But I still enjoy learning about space and looking at the beautiful night sky. I also love nature. I am always taking strolls through the forest beside my house. It's very peaceful and relaxing. And last, but not least, I am a proud Christian who loves God more than anything.

Dislikes: Rude people, for one. I cannot stand rude people or rudeness in general. I like to consider other people's feelings, and when I see that someone else isn't, it irks me more than anything. People who try to get attention annoy me too. Or when people try to be a special snowflake. Little kids also really annoy me. I've always been bothered by kids. I'm just awkward with kids. I'd rather not talk in a high-pitched voice and act like a fool for a kid, thank you very much. I hate it when my family expects me to play with the kids and enjoy it. Because I don't enjoy it in the least bit. In fact, I dread every moment of it. I also hate loud, popping noises; been that way since I was little. I hate it when balloons pop especially. One of the reason why I have a slight fear of balloons. My MAIN fear, however, is most definitely vomit (emetophobia). Any time someone throws up near me, my stomach turns into a knot and I begin to panic. I've been that way since I was eight, when this one kid threw up on the bus beside me. I also hate blood and gore. It makes me cringe to the max.

Sorry for the weirdness on some of the descriptions, I just like to be accurate. Plus, as a professional stalker myself, I know what I would want to look for when stalking someone (doubt there's anyone stalking me but hey, you never know).

Im jacob, friendly neighborhood forumer! I love amiibo, Nintendo games, funny stuff, and most importantly, dank memes. Im 17 and i enjoy a good debate( not arguments). im also the biggest nerd on the planet

Hi, I'm Connor. I'm 15 years old, and live in the U.S.
I got AC:NL a day after it came out. However, as time has gone by, I've been playing less and less. I do not play regularly anymore, but check on how it's going in the summertime.
Other video games I like include: Mario, Zelda, DragonQuest, Fire Emblem, and Star Wars games.
I have become more of a music nerd in the past year. Currently my favorite bands/artists are The Strokes, Julian Casablancas + The Voidz, Nirvana, Kate Pierson, Grimes, Lana Del Rey, Lady Gaga, and M.I.A. So basically if you tell me your favorite artists, I can find you one similar that isn't as well-known.
I barely have any friends. I tend to be very awkward and overly self-conscious. Luckily, there'll be more kids I don't know in high school, so hopefully I can change that.
I draw and write songs as a hobby. I'm currently setting up a band to write songs over the summer. I want to do music when I graduate. I can't really see myself doing anything else.
Currently I'm bingeing on Friends on Netflix. Previously I have watched Parks & Rec and The Office. I also stay up late to watch Saturday Night Live every weekend.
I'm a big believer that what goes around comes around, so if somebody treats my like ****, I treat them like ****. It's only fair.
I started Dark Veil Roleplay on this site a year ago, so you have me to thank for the current RPs now, even though I've looked at them and they seem terrible.
I tend to be distant at first, and once I develop a sure opinion about you, I'm sure to show it.

Hi! I am Cheshira!
I'm sort of shy but am trying to be outgoing. I am currently very addicted to Animal Crossing New Leaf. I like to watch Marvel movies especially X Men and I am a big fan of Studio Ghibli movies. I am a relatively pessimistic though I can be childish and I will never mentally grow up as long as I can help it.

Last edited:
good evening!

My name is Adam and I'm from Virginia USA, and I am 23. Graduated from College 2 years ago with a biology degree and applying for Grad school right now. I have been obsessed with ACNL since getting it last summer and use it probably subconsciously because I don't want to deal with reality. The end of my time in college I had a lot of failures applying for grad school, executive positions in groups I was involved in and after everything I felt really down on myself. I had lots of friends who told me not to worry, but its really hard to come off of 12 consecutive rejections without feeling crappy. I workded full time at a restaurant since then just trying to save money, miss my true friends from college that are around the world now... and the friends I've gotten now are meh. My family dynamic is weird, and both sisters got married last year which put pressure on this straight single-all-his-life male to make something out of his life. I guess my family is close, but underlyingly does't get me. I've picked myself out the depression post-gradaution and got a lot more confidence and had some cool life experiences that strengthened my desire to be a genetic counselor which I applied for again this year, got 3 interviews and will hear back April 27th if I got in. Bad thing is its very small programs... like 8 people big, and I don't really have a back-up plan if this doesn't work out. I honestly don't know whats gonna happen to me if I don't get in for this... I don't wanna fall back into that dismal state I just got out of, but I fear the worst for myself if I get another rejection.

I've been around BTB a little bit and like it, but I feel vastly different from everyone else here, but I enjoy playing the games and meeting some people around here! Others can be super abrasive, but I just try to focus on all the good thats around here and find honest people looking for good friends (and nothing more, like this girl was borderline stalking me on another forum and it was weird)! I usually post way too specific things on discussion boards, but I hope people don't get too annoyed when I ask for opinions because I'm usually just looking to find someone who gets where I'm coming from.

I love puns, cats, music, trivia crack, tennis, and seafood. I have the worst fear of singing in public but love singing in the shower or car. I'm a ballin' server, will make anyone laugh, and love just sitting in bed listening to music. I'm usually opposed to posts like this, but it feels therapeutic writing something like this down so don't kill me O_O!

Last edited:
Hi random people! My name is (a secret >:3) and I'm 16 years old. I've been playing AC ever since the first one came out. I'm an antisocial freak with no real life friends because they're all on ACNL XD. My life is video games.... That's the only way I can socialize... My social anxiety only gets worse every year rather than me growing out of it... But yeah, when you do get to know me, I can be very nice. Sometimes I seem a little mean at first, but that's only because I'm afraid to get to know you. Also I really love chocolate :D

I am a girl who loves old movies and indie/alternative music. Currently stressing over getting my dreamies...ha.

I'm a girl and currently I should be asleep because I have school tomorrow but instead I'm procrastinating and eating salad. Oops. I like Pokemon and currently I'm playing OmegaRuby with a mono-water team that I bred on AlphaSapphire. It consists of Swampert, Starmie, Carvanha, Pelipper, Lanturn and Azumarill. I'm also replaying X with a team built based on my favourite Pokemon, including Girafarig, Mawile and Trevenant. I've said way too much now. Oops.

Hmm.. let's see. My name's Brytni! I'm 24 and from Indiana, though in a few years I'll be moving to Virginia to be with my boyfriend, Agent Kite.

I love writing, reading, drawing, and listening to music. I've always loved playing video games since my grandparents introduced me to them when I was little. My first games were RPGs like Fantasy Star, Final Fantasy 4 and 6, Breath of Fire, and Lunar. I play many different kinds of games. I love games like Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon, but I also play Dark Souls, Dragon's Dogma, and Mass Effect.

I live with my Grandparents, My mom, and my slightly younger brother. I also live with my Stepdad but I don't know how much longer he and my mother will be together. I have anxiety issues, but last year around this time I finally got medication to regulate it so I can actually go out and do things... though I'll probably never be completely 'normal' like my grandparents want me to be. I have a part time job working as a Substitute teacher for a Preschool about 20 minutes away that provides free schooling for low income families, and I volunteer there every day when class is scheduled (We've been on spring break since last week, though we start again next week).

I'm really into arts and crafts and stuff, and hopefully one day I might be able to be an art teacher in an elementary school. I've always loved drawing since I was little, but I also like to sprite. Though all I really do is sprite simple things. I've sprited every villager and NPC in animal crossing though! I don't tend to upload art I draw that often anymore since I really wish I had an electronic art pad to draw with. It's really difficult lining my pictures with a mouse. ;o; I'd love to get into stuff like Cross Stitching though!

I'm into supernatural stuff as well, though since I'm a witch it's sort of expected. I call myself wiccan at times though to be honest I'm probably just more of a generic pagan since I absorb and believe in a vast number of things instead of focusing on just one. I have books on Crystals and stuff and herbs. I also have quite a few books on symbols, fairies, mythological creatures, and other stuff like that! ^.^

I really would love to start a garden but my grandparents won't let me. -.- Not that they'd want to eat the vegetables I'd grow anyway. THey literally only eat beans, potatoes, and green beans most of the time. Sometimes we have corn. O-O They don't like real food.

I'm not big on television anymore, though I do like some shows. I love Steven Universe and like Attack on Titian too. Beyond that I get most of my entertainment from Youtube. I used to be a huge fan of anime but I've sort of lost interest in it. Cyborg 009, Yu Yu Hakusho (Dark Tournament and everything before it), Trinity Blood, Dragon Ball Z, and Sailor Moon will always be some of my favorites though.

Uhm.. I can't think of anything else to say. o.o

I am Nicole and I am 21 years old. I love to sing and write but singing is my favorite thing to do. I love watching youtube and making youtube videos. I love chatting online and meeting new people but in real life it is hard for me. I am a very reserved person keep to myself and very shy. I love online gaming i will play almost any game online. some of my favorite games r animal crossing, cooking mama, the sims, harvest moon, grand theft auto, i been into call of duty latly and some other games to. I am a vegetairian. my favorite animal is a old english sheepdog and i also like pomaradians and my second favorite animal is a penguin. I have a anxiety and depression disorder. It takes over my life but I am trying to do things and not let it do that anymore it is just very hard for me. I am a very nice and caring person. I also love reading my fave books to read r drama or scary books and real true stories and funny stuff scary is my favorite though. in movies scary is my favorite i like same i like in books with movies but i also go to scary the most. my favorite color is black i like to wear it with colors because it just makes the colors stand out. I love piercings. my favorite drink is pepsi and food well i cant decide on that all i no is i love sugar and am just now starting where i can only have it 1 time a week. I love motorcycles more than cars. there is a lot more about me just ask if u want to no

I love writing, reading, drawing, and listening to music.

I have anxiety issues..

I'm really into arts and crafts and stuff, and hopefully one day I might be able to be an art teacher in an elementary school. I've always loved drawing since I was little, but I also like to sprite. Though all I really do is sprite simple things. I've sprited every villager and NPC in animal crossing though! I don't tend to upload art I draw that often anymore since I really wish I had an electronic art pad to draw with. It's really difficult lining my pictures with a mouse. ;o; I'd love to get into stuff like Cross Stitching though!

I'm into supernatural stuff as well, though since I'm a witch it's sort of expected. I call myself wiccan at times though to be honest I'm probably just more of a generic pagan since I absorb and believe in a vast number of things instead of focusing on just one. I have books on Crystals and stuff and herbs. I also have quite a few books on symbols, fairies, mythological creatures, and other stuff like that! ^.^

I really would love to start a garden but my grandparents won't let me. -.- Not that they'd want to eat the vegetables I'd grow anyway. They literally only eat beans, potatoes, and green beans most of the time. Sometimes we have corn. O-O They don't like real food.

Uhm.. I can't think of anything else to say. o.o

So yeah, ALL OF THIS! Who are you and where have you been hiding! I am 21 and this is all me right here.

I have been a witch since I was super young, secular and not super active though. I basically spell when I need to spell if that makes sense? Super into the occult of all kinds, very into spirits, and they're very into me as well so it's totally mutual. I have a very large collection of rocks and minerals of all kinds. I also have a nice collection of books, and follow a lot of different witches on tumblr and love all sort of folklore and stuff.

I am super crafty as well, I love sculpting mostly, but I do enjoy drawing and painting and writing a lot as well. I just started my first NaNoWriMo, even though I have sworn I would do it for the longest time...

I have loved gardening forever, it's one of those things that I have built into me, because my grandfather was a huge gardener, he was Captain Compost, and sold worms and compost to everyone. He grew all kinds of yummy veggies so I have been spoiled in the veggie department. My favorite is swiss chard. MMM. My mom has sworn she was going to put in raised beds for the longest time but she hasn't. And gardening is pretty much impossible without it.

I also have really bad anxiety, mostly social based. I am un-medicated but I am a really good actress so I can paste a smile on all day while dealing with people and then go home and sleep it all off. Luckily I have a night shift where I don't deal with too many people, but sadly the people I do deal with are usually drunk or on an assortment of drugs because I work at a casino...

Other than that stuff I collect dead things, bones, feathers, dead bugs, the whole lot. I am generally creepy and witchy in all aspects, wearing black all the time haha, since I was like 12, and my mom SWORE it was phase, silly mom! I also really like mods of all kinds, a lot of tattoos and a few piercings and I am obsessed with dying my hair, if I wasn't confined to the code of my job I would likely have purple mermaid hair. I hope to be able to start taking classes for medical coding so I can do that from home and do my art on the side so I wont have to deal with people. I am deeply in love with my boyfriend who I live with, along with my sister, her boyfriend and my mom. I hope we can move out soon, and with this well-paying job saving money is a lot easier.

Not sure what else about me is interesting enough to post, or maybe I just can't think of anything, but I am hoping to meet more cool people on here!

Okay, well, um, let's see here. Hello, I'm ParadiseCyprus. I'd tell you my name, but I absolutely hate it. Just call me whatever ya want. It's fine by me. :D I'm not really good at introductions, so I'll just bunch up a couple of facts about me together. I'm a Pansexual (Panromantic actually) guy in a lovely long-distance relationship. I can't stand talking about illnesses, I just start feeling sick and I'm not sure why. My favorite video game series is Fire Emblem, but I really enjoy the Elder Scrolls, Animal Crossing, FIFA (oops. Heh...), Smash, Dangan Ronpa (favorites are Kazuichi Souda, Leon Kuwata, Peko Pekoyama, and Hajime Hinata), Mario Party, and some others I'm probably forgetting. My memory can be the worst or can actually be great. Depends on when it wants to work. I procrastinate a lot, whoops. I like listening to music, but I don't listen to any specific band or singer with the exceptions of Milky Chance and Madeon. My personality can vary a lot (as does my luck), but I usually just consider myself average...I talk down about myself a lot, but it's not intentional, it just happens. Sorry if it annoys you.
My favorite color is Teal and I love chinese food, Cheez-its, and pizza.
So, in the end, I'm just some average, generic person. Yup.
I like to think I can usually make better conversations than whatever this was, but yeah. xD

Last edited:
Hi:) my name is LunaLemons but you can call me Luna or Lemons. I uh often post on random threads about random things but don't really talk to specific people about things on any kind of chat thing, but I wouldn't be totally against it. I'm just kind of shy and not really a conversation started I think, but once someone talks to me I'm kind of hopefully decent at talking back with you:)

Back