• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Get to know the people you share the forum with each day.

Name: Amy
Favorite Color: Piiiink
Favorite number: 21
Favorite Anime: Digimon, Sailor Moon, Doremi, Madoka Magica
Fav. manga: a lot of the arina tanemura stuff c:
Fav. Video Game: Pokemon and animal crossing
Fav. Food: hamburger
Fav. Non-Animated Movie: P.S. I love you

other Likes:
Anime & Manga, games, internet, Tumblr, Disney, cotton candy, unicorns,
pastel colors, my bf, my friends, dogs, sleeping, musicals.

i am shy and clumsy so please talk to me <3

Aaaaayyyy what's 9+10? 21!
Also I live in the USA

(Stealing Amy's template)
Name: Cam
Favorite Color: Sapphire
Favorite number: 17
Favorite Anime: SnK, Danganronpa, Mirai Nikki
Fav. manga: I don't read manga
Fav. Video Game: Fire Emblem: Awakening and the Danganronpa series
Fav. Food: hamburger
Fav. Non-Animated Movie: The Heat

other Likes:
Anime, games, internet, Tumblr, Disney, my friends, dogs, musicals, singing, art.

Hi
Im Christian Im 16 and im god awful. When i was younger i wanted to study botany because of Venus fly traps but then i realised i sucked at biology so now im pursuing art! Im currently applying to several art colleges to study illustration and or art education. I love music such as: daughter, Keaton Henson, Agnes Obel, Lana Del rey, Florence Welch, Wye Oak, Angus and Julia stone, etc. I LOVE American Horror Story (but freakshow was a flop), I live in the USA, I am a male, i am a twin, a Leo, i am very gay, and I play too much Animal Crossing and Pokemon.
Feel free to PM me about music or anything else!

Name: Sherry
Age: 31... ugh just had my birthday and last year went so fast I can't believe am over 30 now. But on the plus people still think I look under 25 may be a genetic thing but I'm good with looking ten years younger.
Favorite Color: Red and Black...my staple colors. I usually answer this question with invisible, lol, but am trying to be serious and do the get to know you right.
Favorite number: 17
Favorite Anime: Not my thing, that's a question for my fianc?, lol.
Fav. manga: Not my thing so will go Fav Book: The Lady in the Tower, Wuthering Heights, and guilty pleasure the Pretty Little Liars series. I thought there was a new one coming out this year, maybe I heard wrong, last years was supposed to be the last but she said was doing another so hope is out or will be soon. If anyone knows, lol.
Fav. Video Game: AC of course, second Zelda..which, why choose?
Fav. Food: Sushi, sushi, and not just roll sushi, not a big fan but real sushi. Love good seafood in general but good sushi is awesome, or sashimi depending on what it is on style...Yes I am picky on food, maybe a food snob, being honest.
Fav. Non-Animated Movie: Wow, I am a Film Studies Major, or was am done with my degrees, as well as Eng Lit and History. So picking a film or book is hard...it changes on mood, but I guess top three right now Gone With the Wind, Wuthering Heights, The Godfather...those are some of my best favs but just personal favs today let's say The English Patient.
Likes: Other than movies, books, music definitely, writing. Am artistic type and like to write. Interested in paranormal stuff, Fav tv shows way too many but all time Quantum Leap, Guilty Pleasure shows Pretty Little Liars and Switched at Birth, Prime Time current: Blacklist, Forever, The Originals, among others. I like sites like these with communities with common interests, making new friends...mostly online, and talking/typing about stuff like this, lol.
Can't think of much else at the moment but would like to get to know those in my age range, over 21 better, and make some friend friends here.

Name: Not a fan of my real name, most folks online call me Vera
Favorite Color: I could never pick just one... I'm especially partial to navy blues, vampire reds and khaki greens though.

Favorite number: 14, the number of the house we used to live at and a multiple of lucky seven P:

Favorite Anime: Avatar (that counts as an anime right.?? idek) Legend of Aang but Korra's alright too. And Samurai Jack, if that also qualifies.

Fav. manga: Death Note I suppose, more into comics though. Bookwise, my favs are Robin Hobb's books and Watership Down.

Fav. Video Game: ACNL, Pok?mon, Dragon Age series, Forgotten Realms RPGs (Neverwinter Nights), Age of Empires/Mythology, Zoo Tycoon, uhhhhhh. x)

Fav. Food: Spaghetti bolognese, burritos, sushi, potato salad. Cream cheese and avocado (could eat either indefinitely). Oh and honey. I'm bad this favourites thing, okay?

Fav. Non-Animated Movie: Moon

Other Likes: PLANTS (massive plant nerd), dinosaurs, general ancient history.. general sciencey stuff really. Comics. Vidya games. Instagram, tumblr... DIY and crafts.

Last edited:
Name: Francine :)
Favorite Color: Pink!
Favorite number: this is a thing? hmmm, 8
Favorite Anime: Ninja Nonsense
Fav. manga: Dangan Ronpa: If (does this count?)
Fav. Video Game: Animal Crossing New Leaf (go figure!) Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Sims 3
Fav. Food: anything with shrimp, or crab legs! and for dessert, puffy pastries stuffed with strawberries, chocolate sauce and whipped cream!!
Fav. Non-Animated Movie: The Equalizer

gonna add a few more things!
Fav. Book: The 5th Horseman
Fav. Disney movie: Mulan (I also like HTTYD but that's dreamworks ;w; )
Fav. Animal: Cat or ferret!
Fav. Band: Scissor Sisters and Steam Powered Giraffe
Other likes: I absolutely LOVE Lolita fashion, along with fairy kei and pastel goth. I like gardening too, and this year i'm gonna start my first flower garden! I love talking to people, especially if they're nice. Feel free to PM me anytime!
i figured everyones using this template, i might as well too ;) nice to meet you all!

Last edited:
TIME FOR JOEL'S FABULOUS FACT FILE

Name: Joel
Favourite Colour: Purple (I would choose black but it's a shade so yah)
Hobbies: Drawing (Mainly manga because it's my life)
I am: British
Favourite place in the world: Norwich (I was born there and its my sanctuary)
Favourite thing ever: Friendship
Favourite game: Pokemon

.:About Me:.
I live on a little island called Jersey which is located in the channel islands and is south from Great Britain. I don't really like it because all of the citizens here have a certain trait which isn't really to my liking. I don't know what it is but everyone is really judgemental because you might be different. There are a lot of chavs and sluts where I I've and they are al so over confident. I go to school and I always get stared at and stuff. I get called emo and a goth but I don't like to label myself soI guess it isn't true? I love to watch anime and play on my 3DS in my spare time, and I am addicted to pokemon, animal crossing and mario. If I'm not allowed to go on my computer or my 3DS then I either draw or drink tea, omg I just love tea so much. Any kind of tea will be amazing I dont care about the taste just give me tea omg xD
I also like to dye my hair during holidays, oh and btw I'm male, I should of said that before xP
When I grow up I want to become an art or english teacher, but my dream is to become a youtuber or a manga artist. I would of made a youtube channel sooner, but its just that were I live, I would get bullied for it... I would love to move away from jersey asap to either Norwich or London, I just love cities because there is so much to do and so many people to talk to! I'm quite academic and also strong minded, so I either like a subject or I don;t, and it kinda shows in my grades... Oh well xD I still get passing grades so I guess it doesn't matter xD
I don't have a close relationship with my dad, in fact I haven't seen him for a year now. I SHALL SAY NO MORE
But I guess that is my life at the moment, so yeah enjoy reading it :3

I love the tbt forums, and everyone I've met so far is really nice! So talk to me if you want to, everyone says I'm friendly so I'd love to be friendly to you too ^^

Last edited:
Name: Jillian
Birthplace: Philippines

I don't really know what to put on here. I guess I'll start with what I like. Drawing is my passion! I always doodle in class and like to think of new ways of using art. I mostly do traditional, but I'm slowly improving with digital art as well. I still prefer watching cartoons such as gravity falls, danny phantom, or over the garden wall over live action shows. Math is one of my favorite subjects along with PE, but I do well in all subjects.

My personality is a bit of a mess. I'm sarcastic, sadistic, and slightly sociopathic. I can also be quite blunt. I don't handle responsibility well. I don't really have a good sense of emotions, so I sometimes smile at the most awkward moments. Dark humor is my life. Either that or the internet. Same thing.

If you're reading this, I love you. I love everybody. I wanna hug everybody. I WANT CUDDLES FROM EVERYBODY. *hugs everyone who has ever posted on this thread*

Favorite color: Rainbow!
Favorite book: The Fault In Our Stars by John Green was super sweet and it was the first book to make me be really close to crying. I read it closer to when it first came out, and the movie is just as good!
Favorite movie: Big Hero 6 is pretty awesome!
Favorite song: Another Now by Kate Alexa (Look it up)
Favorite music: Pop/ballads, depending on my mood.
Favorite article of clothing: Skirts are awesome no matter what.
Favorite video game: Skylanders is pretty cool, but it ties with Mario Kart.
Favorite animal: Kittens are adorable always!
Favorite flower: Tulips are so pretty!
Favorite season: Winter, believe it or not.
Favorite electronic device: 3DS, duh! :p
Favorite class: Spanish class.
Favorite holiday: Yule/Christmas!
Favorite car: There's a car I saw visiting another state a while back that was painted with Mario Kart.
Favorite fragrance: I actually really like the smell of Play-doh!
Favorite music video: A friend showed me this really weird one for some weird Japanese song nobody understands (probably not even Japanese people!) and the song is called Motai-Night land or something like that by... Kyari Pamu Pamu? I don't really remember anymore, it was over a year ago.
Favorite writing utensil: Mechanical pencils. I'm very prone to breaking them.
Favorite thing to make: I like making pancakes with my dad. Now that I'm older, we don't really spend much time together, but sometimes we'll just get the mix out of the cupboard when we haven't made them in a while and we make them together.
Favorite shape: Hearts are super cute. Triangles scare me.
Favorite TV commercial: When they put ponies in the superbowl!
Favorite store: Anything with quirky/cute t-shirts or quirky/cute stuff I'll shove in the corner and never use. Hey, at least I actually admit it!
Favorite pony: DJ-Pon 3 AKA Vinyl Scratch is the best pony and her performance in the Equestria Girls movies was amazing. I really hope in the 100th episode background ponies episode they give her a speaking role.
Favorite supposedly mythical creature: Fairy! *Unlimited exclamation points*
Favorite villager: Portia for the win.
Favorite cake flavor: Marble cake is amazing to me because it reminds me of birthday parties because every year for my birthday party I get a marble cake for my friends.
Favorite ice cream flavor: Cotton candy ice cream is really awesome. I always take the pink parts first. I don't know why.
Favorite noise: There's this type of bird that somehow always seems to appear by my window on a boring summer weekend that does its bird call and it sounds like someone whistling two high notes with no rhythm. I've always whistled back. Still, after all these years, I don't even know what bird it IS.
Favorite social media: TBT is a forum and I count that as social media.
Favorite cereal: I really enjoy Froot Loops. I always pick out the red ones first.
Favorite singer: It's not really a favorite singer, it's favorite TYPE of singer. I really like it when a Disney star/Nickelodeon star puts out an original song!
Favorite time: 11:11 am or pm.
Favorite duct tape: Gummi bears duct tape my friend likes to use.
Favorite short story I've started: I say started because I've never actually finished one because I keep getting inspiration for lines and quotes and dialogue and problems and jokes so it bounces from one to another, but my favorite short story I've written was the only one I finished because I wrote it for school. I made it about lesbian cats. Why? Well why not?
Favorite song I've written: Yes, I write songs! There was this one I wrote about my dad and how mean he is and how he denies everything and makes up things that I supposedly said or stretches the truth about an event to be convenient for him and how he can't even take an obvious hint and how he's always telling me that I'm depressed and that there's something wrong and makes me "tell" him what's wrong, when nothing is.
Favorite hobby: See above two.
Favorite video I've made: Yeah, I make videos too! I once made this stop motion video with Elsa and Anna dolls discovering the iPad and figuring it out.
Favorite accessory: Bracelets are cool. I've got a million of them.
Favorite doll: I can't pick a favorite I've always been taught to treat my dolls like my babies and love them all the same.
Favorite jet: F-15 jets are awesome!
Favorite breakfast: MUFFIN! :)
Favorite lunch: Hot dogs are the BEST!
Favorite dinner: Spaghetti without meatballs. Yum.
Favorite dessert: Ice cream! Who doesn't agree? Whoever disagrees, give me their name, address, and a chainsaw.
Favorite snack: Oreos make the world go 'round.
Favorite app game: Flappy bird is really addicting.
Favorite board game: Monopoly is actually interesting to me.
Favorite card game: Go fish never seems to get old because somehow I always win.
Favorite TV show: Let's just say that once I wrote #Ponies4Ever on my hand even though my mom says I should never start to do that. She doesn't know. She might never know.
Favorite pattern: The zebra stripe pattern is on my favorite thing!
Favorite calculator word: "Shell Oil" (710.77345)
Favorite kitchen smell: Cookies and brownies.
Favorite nature smell: After the rain is a really awesome smell. I once got a fragrance of it.
Favorite nature sound: The crunching sound that snow makes.
Favorite fabric: Anything really fluffy.
Favorite nail polish: Anything really really really sparkly but not very bright.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aaaaayyyy what's 9+10? 21!

Oh, and I forgot to mention: THIS JOKE DRIVES ME CRAZY THAT KID WAS IN LIKE 1ST GRADE OKAY. Everyone's always making fun of it. All the time. When he was under a lot of pressure too! He was called stupid before, and he was doing that to prove that he WASN'T stupid. This, people making fun of it, these people are stupid for not realizing.

Hello there~
I'm Leah / Yuni from Australia
I'm 22 and rather shy, so I don't often talk much unless I think I can add something useful to a discussion

Most of the things I like are quite Japanese orientated.

My favourite anime/manga is probably Detective Conan, as I've been following it since I was really young. Other titles would include Yaiba, Ergo Proxy, Utena, SDF Macross, Megazone 23 and Honey and Clover.

With animated movies, it'd be a toss up bbetween Princess Mononoke (Ghibli), Metropolis (Osamu Tezuka) and Perfect Blue (Satoshi Kon).

I listen to almost any kind of music but what's played on the radio... as I don't listen to radio.
For English/European language, I like Marit Larsen, Linnea Dale, Alizee, Lucy Rose...
Japanese would be ZARD, B'z, Maaya Sakamoto, Seiko Oomori and independent acts.

I greatly favour female vocalists over male, and like 80's disco and 90's pop.
Seiko Oomori's making waves in the current Japanese music industry at the moment so she's amazing to follow.

Tetris, Mother, DJ Max and Fire Emblem are among my favourite games. I really like rhythm games, but with the 3DS employing a bottom touch screen as part of the gameplay, I'm afraid of scratching the screen... so no Theatrhythm for me :(

Hmm... at the moment, I guess I'm obsessed with Sylvanian Families. It's always been my childhood dream to have them and I just got a small set two days ago! I've been really distracted from New Leaf as I'm so charmed and am having fun making props for them.

It's probably cheaper to just play with animal crossing critters though. I feel like this hobby is for people who hate themselves after seeing the amount of toys and furniture they have, some of which I would not have expected at all!

(Just a warning for those who like cute things... ><;;)

My name is Jackie. I am 27, almost 28 and I just reallyreally love pizza. Like.... Obsessed with pizza lol

I also like to talk (sometimes too much) and enjoy making my husband laugh and my dog happy.

My name is Lauren and I love everything. Just kidding. But I try to be open minded. No but seriously I like Tarantino movies, cats, the color pink, The Walking Dead, food, writing, reading, yoga... Idk I like a lot of things :) I'm 17, 18 in July! And currently as I'm typing this it's 7 am and I stayed up all night.. which is a common thing for me...

I THINK I'VE POSTED ON THIS BEFORE but I don't have many friends on this site so why not try again.
Hello, my name is Victoria, 17 years young. I enjoy studying interesting subjects, reading, writing, video games, painting, and jewelry-making.
I'm a CNA student but my main goal is to receive a degree in psychology. I am kind of shy and to myself but I love to take the chance to meet new people and I tend to be more of a listener than a talker.
Let's be friends! I better get messages or friend requests. Just saying. :p :)

Last edited:
Hey Y'all. I'm brand spanking new.
Names Orion, I'm 21 y/o, I'm a nocturnal, anxious creature that only occasionally emerges for food and drink before scurrying back to my nest. I enjoy watching movies, playing games (obviously enough haha), blogging, roleplaying, and drawing. I have an art blog and I think I'm pretty decent for where I'm at.
I'm not the smartest or the coolest but I sure as hell am a nerd and I can admit it.

I also have a special interest in ghosts, cryptids, aliens, and the general paranormal.
Message me anytime if you want to conspire together or just talk ACNL goodies.
I'm pretty quiet a majority of the time buuuut I definitely talk if you hit the right topics.
:D

I'm Sara! I'm not a particularly interesting person, but I can usually strike up conversation with just about anyone. I've been relatively active on the forums, but I find myself losing interest in Animal Crossing. Dragon Age is mostly the reason why. :p
I spend most of my time reading, writing, playing Dragon Age Inquisition, and going on Tumblr.

I am new and this seems like the perfect thread for one of my first posts :D

I'm 27. I'm engaged and getting married next year. My fiance is my very best friend. We have bene together for 7 years.

I am currently unemployed due to long term mental health problems. I am getting better though and hoping to go back to work and university by the end of the year.

I love animals. I am a huge animal rights activist. I love reading, music, hiking and geocaching. I am tortoise obsessed (my username is the name of my tortoise who is my baby :D ) I also love to travel and try to go to a couple of new places every year. I love learning about new places. I have a huge collection of travel books!

I think that's about as exciting as I get :D

Hello, my name is Rhiannon, most people just call me Rhia. I love gaming, animals, the horror genre (both books and television), art (writing and drawing), and Arizona tea. I am 20 years old and have been a gamer my entire life.

I am new and this seems like the perfect thread for one of my first posts :D

I'm 27. I'm engaged and getting married next year. My fiance is my very best friend. We have bene together for 7 years.

I am currently unemployed due to long term mental health problems. I am getting better though and hoping to go back to work and university by the end of the year.

I love animals. I am a huge animal rights activist. I love reading, music, hiking and geocaching. I am tortoise obsessed (my username is the name of my tortoise who is my baby :D ) I also love to travel and try to go to a couple of new places every year. I love learning about new places. I have a huge collection of travel books!

I think that's about as exciting as I get :D

Aw this made me smile!

I'm Nic, I'm 15.
I got acnl for christmas last year.
I wanna go into business or journalism when i'm done with high school. And I wanna move back to New York.
I'm into pokemon, video games in general, mostly colorful and fantasy ones.
I like some anime, not really obsessed with it, haven't watched much of it lately. (and dubs>subs usually)
I'm a quiet kid.
I wanna move back with my mom and family, lotta **** in my life.
Drawing and writing are probably the only thngs i'm good at.
I'm very judgemental, but I keep quiet about.
I'm hardly ever angry, I think most people are too sensitive.
I can't stand most fanbases. (Bell tree has some bad apples but y'all are usually pretty cool)
I need Benjamin and Skye, i'm not 100% percent sure if I want Lyman as my last villager yet but i'm thinking I do want him.
I got 7/10 of my dream villagers in a month. I also hate the word dreamies, sounds really dumb but I can't think of anything else you would call them for short.
I love food, I can eat and lounge all day and still stay tall and skinny.
That's all folks.

Last edited:
Back