• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Generic Poor Writing Roleplay Adventure 3.0

Name: Square.
Just tell us if you're gay or not, the whole world wants to know: I'm a circle.
How overly attractive is your ideal self: I'm a circle.
What cliche named land are you from: All of them.
Do you promise to never use proper grammar: Okay.

Backstory: I was creteaddedtded by my muhmey. && i like rectengliesses and i umh uh umdaf yeah. Nice cool right? I' m so cool omge for reel. ahahaha. i liek erey1 and specil ly my uh circel stufef. oh butt the way i was jokeing abou t jojning atucally no i am not. i wasteeedsedted yoru tiem readi;gd thsi suftf. :):):):) :( :):):)

I like circles.

"shrak where r u dear" yelled Queef.
He searched everywhere for his love, but to no avail.

Name: Square.
Just tell us if you're gay or not, the whole world wants to know: I'm a circle.
How overly attractive is your ideal self: I'm a circle.
What cliche named land are you from: All of them.
Do you promise to never use proper grammar: Okay.

Backstory: I was creteaddedtded by my muhmey. && i like rectengliesses and i umh uh umdaf yeah. Nice cool right? I' m so cool omge for reel. ahahaha. i liek erey1 and specil ly my uh circel stufef. oh butt the way i was jokeing abou t jojning atucally no i am not. i wasteeedsedted yoru tiem readi;gd thsi suftf. :):):):) :( :):):)

I like circles.
"circles are lame tbh so ur lame therefore u will be sent to weeb land"

Queef gave up, and ran to a short 3 foot tall asian 12 year old. "excuse me miss have you seen the famous and always handsome shrak around here?" he sputtered while crying

"wowie zowie!!! I got married to me celeb crush! Will write about this on me blog!"

"facking liar 12 year old"
/me slap the stupid weeb

xDDD lol slap the 'weeb' wats a weeb wifey

*eats onion* aw yiss u want onion wifey

- - - Post Merge - - -

Levi looks at me in his kawaii desu stare "Wait shrak wut bout Fiona is she ded"

"whos fiona xppp"

Last edited:
"you fookin killed fiona i'll besh yur ed in" Levi cut-out stares in hatred

Last edited:
Back