General Questions to All

Datchickuenvy

Bells
Hi everyone 👋. I'm new here and haven't made any friends yet but I wanted to know what are the best items to get the highest HHA points ? What do you recommend I get ? Also what's the cutest outfits you like for a girl or a boy in this game, like what combination of clothes you think look cute on your character. I appreciate any and all recommendation or tips you tell me about.

-About the HHA: Meanwhile you make your house grow, make sure to start collecting furniture from the same series but remember to have the basics like “bed, table, closet, etc...”

Look it up on Google about it to have more detailed info about it.

-About the clothes: Well... You can always get fun things to wear, but i think is up to you on what kind of look you want.

Lots of people actually fit they're looks on fantasy characters and start changing his hair and eye color. I'd say start buying every clothes in Able sisters in order to start cataloging until you have a better idea of what you want to do with your Mayor look.

Hi there! Sorry, I meant to reply to this the other day and got caught up with other things.

For the HHA score, I tried to collect as many complete sets as possible and put one in each room. Then, I added a few extra items worth additional points, like seasonal fish and bugs or special event items (note that these only give a ton of points during the season or month that they are applicable). That was how I reached the maximum score for the HHA badge. Then, I took everything down and redecorated however I wanted. LOL

I'm not much help with the clothing since I usually find a theme for my character and then just put them in an appropriate outfit. I don't play around with clothing too much in the game or in real life!

Hello thank you for responding to this post. I have done these things I just wanted to get people's opinions and some pointers on how to get things done. Also I finally paid off my house and now I'm wondering about the different themes they have now.

I think turnip dress, brown glasses, blue stripe tighs and red shoes make a cute look ♥
I would like to take advantage of your post to clarify a doubt as well.
Can someone say April fools is the only 100% way to get pictures from the villagers?
I was wondering that since they never give me it on a good bye letters :c

Last edited:
Can someone say April fools is the only 100% way to get pictures from the villagers?
I was wondering that since they never give me it on a good bye letters :c
Yes, April Fools is guaranteed to get the pictures if you correctly identify the doppelganger. So I suggest using guides for that.

I've had pretty good luck getting villager pictures in their good-bye letters, but it's not guaranteed. Your friendship has to be high enough, I think.

Then, they can also randomly give you their picture after you complete a request for them, but again your friendship level must be high enough. So that takes a while to build and the reward is not guaranteed, just a random chance.

I just saw this idk if it's true or not.
Screenshot_20210907-151856.png

Post automatically merged:

Continued

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210907-151917.png
    Screenshot_20210907-151917.png
    133.4 KB · Views: 11
Question how do I get people to visit my dream town ? Because I have 0 visits and would like people to come and visit me. My dream address is in my profile if you're interested also my friend code is in there if you want to come over and hang out or I can visit you as well. 😉

Question how do I get people to visit my dream town ? Because I have 0 visits and would like people to come and visit me. My dream address is in my profile if you're interested also my friend code is in there if you want to come over and hang out or I can visit you as well. 😉

You simply have to ask people to visit you, that's all. Share your dream address around and if someone is interested, they will visit you. You don't need to do anything else.
And if I remember correctly, there's also a thread to post dream codes.

You simply have to ask people to visit you, that's all. Share your dream address around and if someone is interested, they will visit you. You don't need to do anything else.
And if I remember correctly, there's also a thread to post dream codes.

Ok thank you I'll check it out.

Back