• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

hi!

aphroditen

Bells
hello everyone! i'm kay. ive been playing acnh for around three years, but just started back up again and wanted to get involved in the online part of it! just wanted to introduce myself to the community so i can have some familiar faces as i go along. :) idk what else to say but if you have any other questions about what i like or games i play etc, feel free to ask!!!!

Welcome to the forums!! :giggle:
Do you have any goals for your town or is is finished?

hey kay, welcome to the forums! not like i introduced you to them or anything...

Welcome to the forums Kay! 😊✨

Was ACNH your first AC game? Any plans for your island now that you've started playing again? 😊 Hope you enjoy it here!

Welcome to the forums Kay! 😊✨

Was ACNH your first AC game? Any plans for your island now that you've started playing again? 😊 Hope you enjoy it here!
yes it was!! i got into it around 2021 when all of my friends got it, and i was really interested. as for my island, i just need to clean it up first because it has alot of overgrowth haha

yes it was!! i got into it around 2021 when all of my friends got it, and i was really interested. as for my island, i just need to clean it up first because it has alot of overgrowth haha
ACNH was my first real AC game too (I had played the Pocket Camp app before that)!

Aaaaa, that's the hard part when coming back to your island! Good luck cleaning up all the overgrown areas! 😅

Hello Kay! Welcome to the site!

Besides ACNH, what other games do you play?

belated welcome to the forums, kay 💖 i hope you’re enjoying it here so far!

does your island have any particular theme(s), or do you just decorate it however you feel like? c:

Back