• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Pokemon Arceus random question answer, question

CylieDanny

🔥The Spicy Prince🔥
Bells
Island
Fuggire
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
No spoilers if any questions matter

But the random times, like when the professor asks if you know what Pokémon are, or when your asked if your brave enough for stuff.

Does any of those answers matter? I've just been getting my boy to say the funny or whimpy answers

But do those matter? Am I going to be declared the biggest whimp who somehow manages to get stuff done, because I keep saying I don't want to do anything I'm asked to do.

Please no spoilers. But do those answers matter or is it just for fun? So basically yes, or no.

Last edited:
iirc the choices minorly change dialogue but have no actual impact on what happens or the story. i chose the funnier answers for fun but they didn’t change what happened when i watched someone else play and choose the “correct” ones.

Back