Games you wish you could play for the first time again?

Chrono Trigger!

Chrono.Trigger.240.1303766.jpg

I would love to play Goldeneye 64 again. That was really jawdropping back in the days. Nowadays its the attack of the pixels probably, but hey....I`m old. :D

I would love to play Goldeneye 64 again. That was really jawdropping back in the days. Nowadays its the attack of the pixels probably, but hey....I`m old. :D

SO TRU

but not about the old part

I'm gonna have to come back and say Grand Theft Auto III. Everyone's all EWWW BLECCK *vomit noise* but it was once quite a new gem that influenced a generation did it not?

Last edited:
I want to be able to play The Walking Dead: Season 1 again because that game was the one that really got me into non-AC games and it was such a moving game. It was the first video game (followed by The Last of Us) to ever make me Actually Weep over a character death. And if you've played it, you know which character death I'm talking about.

Klonoa: Door to Phantomile, I think it's the first game I properly fell head over heels in love with when I was a kid, I remember literally crying at the ending.
That and Pokemon (Yellow in particular because of the cute little following Pikachu), playing that franchise for the first time was magical <3333

Last edited:
Pokemon Red and Rhythm Heaven Fever. I sort of spoiled RHF by accident, so I wish I could play it for the first time again without already knowing some of the songs, especially remix 10.

Just remembered the Harry Potter PT games on the the GBC and PC. I still play them from time to time. So much awesome.
Harry-Potter-and-the-Sorcerers-Stone-Full-Version-Free-Download1.jpg

1630739-harry-potter-and-the-philosophers-stone-gameboy-color-game-0.jpg

gbc_harry_potter_and_the_sorcerers_stone_2.gif

All those spells and hidden rooms :')

Puella Magi Madoka Magica Portable.. I had soo much fun playing it one summer. Sometimes I just play it again to remember how great it was. Too bad I finished almost everything in it, so it's not the same anymore.

Ugh Wind Waker for Gamecube, I had this when it first came out and was having a blast; however someone eventually stole my video games and I may have to just get the WiiU version at some point. Anyways I at least am really enjoying playing Zelda OoT again on my 3DS. I have the original N64 game, but my controller is glitched xD

Pokemon Sapphire and Pearl. Those were the best Pokemon games in my opinion. I remember really really enjoying them. I wish I could replay them for the first time again. White and X haven't given me that same joyful feeling :C

Hmm, now that I think about it... I wish I could play my sapphire version over again. It was the first pokemon game that gave me a real sense of adventure.

i would Say Golden Sun for Game Boy Advance was awesome story and fun gameplay and on that note Tactics Orge Advance also.

Trauma Center and Trauma Team. I'd want to relive that excitement of playing such awesome games and seeing how awesome they are in the first few minutes of playing.

The Ace Attorney games, and Sweet Fuse!
The excitement of not knowing what comes next and uncovering the mystery is the best part, though I still enjoy replaying both despite knowing everything~
Also high five to the one who mentioned Klonoa!

Back