• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

games where you play as animals

I haven’t checked it out, but there’s Hello Kitty Island adventure if you like Sanrio characters! You can be a custom cat there!

I know that this might not count but all of the Shantae games except for Pirate’s Curse lets you turn into animals after learning the dance to turn into them. A few of the games lets you stay as the animal until you push the button to turn back to normal.

I seen Spyro mentioned already so another recommendation I have is dog's life where you play as a dog. Is a ps2 game that is very goofy but also pretty relaxing. It is similar to Cat's life only set in modern time and with no magic involved. The game can get surprinsingly dark at times which made the experience more interesting to me.

Garden Paws is super cute! You can explore islands and gather items and sell them at your shop! So far I've been having fun running around the islands and picking up sand, wood, and even chicken poop hahaha. My character is a fox! :)

Back