• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Games that you have a huge sense of Nostalgia for

King's Quest VII: The Princeless Bride. When I first played it I was young enough not to really grasp how to advance in the game and spent most of my time in the desert level and dying an awful lot. But I distinctly remember the Boogeyman scaring the ever loving crap out of me, especially since he was a jump scare most of the time. I didn't actually finish the game until a few years ago but it has a special place in my heart.

There was also a math game for the computer with some purple alien I played a lot as a kid. I can't remember much about it, but I remember it had been fun, and given how much I suck at math that was a pretty good feat.

OH MAN. OHHHHH MAN.
kingdom hearts 1.
cries.

Oh that game, I still have the memories...

I got lost a lot, it was like one of my first RPG's ever.

I should really pick up the 1.5 HD version by now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

pokemon emerald, diamond and red rescue team

sobbing

pokemon was my childhood and now it's just
bleh

You should really play Pokemon Black 2 & White 2, they're awesome games.

Last edited:
Yoshi's Story for the N64 is a big one for me n.n I still play it often.

Oh, man. The list would go on for ages, but here we go...

• Mabinogi
  • Mariokart
  • Crazy Taxi
  • Earthbound
  • Paper Mario
  • Bloody Roar
  • Kirby Air Ride
  • Banjo Kazooie
  • Warioware DS
  • Digimon World
  • Pokemon Snap
  • Arctic Thunder
  • Super Mario 64
  • Medi-Evil 1 & 2
  • Kirby Superstar
  • Silent Hill 1 & 2
  • Spyro the Dragon
  • Super Mario Galaxy
  • Classic Donkey Kong
  • Sly Cooper 1, 2, & 3
  • Super Mario Sunshine
  • Super Mario 1, 2, & 3
  • Metroid Prime Hunters
  • Sonic Adventure 1 & 2
  • Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2
  • Jak and Daxter 1, 2, & 3
  • Super Smash Bros. Melee
  • Hamtaro: Ham-Hams Unite
  • Rachet and Clank 1, 2, & 3
  • Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
  • Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
  • Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life
  • Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
  • Animal Crossing: Population Growing
  • Pokemon (Red, Crystal, and Sapphire)

... And I'll spare you the hundreds of others. :)

Pokemon RGB RSE
Spyro the Dragon
Pacman World
MORT THE CHICKEN OMG
SSB Melee
Conker's Pocket Tales
that Micro Machines game for the Gameboy
Kirby's Dream Land!
Pokemon Stadium

I'm sure there are more with more memories. <3

FF6, Roller Coaster Tycoon (the first one), Pokemon gens 1&2, DK64, and many more that don't come off the top of my head.

Yoshi's Story.
I have so many memories with that game.
Hearing the end theme makes me teary-eyed :,)

Harvest Moon: Back to Nature and Legend of Mana. The latter being my favorite game of all time <3

B.O.B SNES

It was the absolute first game I ever touched. Still love it.
damn... I was so tiny then. I remember I was sitting in the cart, holding this game which was in a brown small box, and inside it was that game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah so many. Any of my childhood favourite PS1 games such as the Spyro the Dragon series, Crash Bandicoot series, Croc & Croc 2, Jade Cocoon, Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee/Exoddus, and Digimon World.
Then there's Pokemon Blue/Red/Yellow and Gold/Silver/Crystal. I do also get that nostalgic feeling from Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, too :')

And oddworld...damnit. I LOVE it! I am acutally going to force my love to play it when I visit <3

The original Sims game gives me a lot of nostalgia. Also anything to do with Mary-Kate and Ashley or Rugrats. Anyone remember games like Mary-Kate and Ashley Crash Course or Mystery Mall?

AHHHHHH okay I've never played that, but you just reminded me of Mary-Kate and Ashley: Sweet 16 - Licensed to Drive. Basically a Mario Party rip-off with mini-games and the like. But oh god my cousin and I used to play that game every day at her house. We were totally addicted to it.

You guys are reminding me of even more I used to play, Digimon World, Croc (I still have a burnt copy of this that said cousin made for me like ten years ago, with a cute little message on it from her)! And Harry Potter & the Philosopher's Stone (oh god collecting the beans), and the first Animal Crossing - I had it and all my friends had a house and would come over & play aha. And Nightmare Creatures always scaring me so I could never get anywhere and Glover (this game was fun but frustrated me to no end)

omg so much nostalgia. mostly for the PS1, ugh seems like so long ago!

Last edited:
For me, it would definitely be Yoshi's Island, Super Mario World, and Pokemon Sapphire.

Yoshi's Island because that is perhaps the first game I got really addicted to. I played it a lot on my GBA SP(Which I still have to this day). Super Mario World, because it was another game I played that time. I had this friend back then and we would play Super Mario World on his I'm not sure what console it was every time I went to his house. And if we go out, he would play Pokemon Ruby a lot, which leads to Pokemon Sapphire. I had seen him play it a lot and decided I want to try it myself. I got really addicted to it and perhaps spent the longest play time on it(Can't remember the exact time anymore and not sure how it compares to X). It still holds memories for me up to this day. Which is why I'm extremely excited for Alpha Sapphire. I had been waiting for 3RD Gen Remakes for the past 3-4 years. I had given up hope when they released X and Y, but to my surprise, one year later, they actually released it.

Hm. Probably Ocarina of Time, Kingdom Hearts 1, Kirby Air Ride, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Super Mario 64 and.. one of the Final Fantasy games. Can't remember which one it was.

This was probably because I played it with my brother all the time a few years ago. Also, I'd play Kirby Air Ride and SSBM with friends a lot of times, too.

Is it bad that I get nostalgia opening up my DSi and starting Pokemon B/W? It's probably because I like my team a lot, lol.

Last edited:
Harvest Moon: A wonderful life, One of the first games i ever played lol , Banjo Kazooie even though i never finished the story line because i was too scared.. Chuvlip, (Kissing game lol, great though)

My cousin introduced me to Pokemon playing cards first instead of the actual digital game. He gave me his Emerald, Ruby, and Sapphire for the Gameboy as well. Then he gave me Pearl, Diamond, and Platinum. He's like my Pokemon pusher...
I think the first game I ever played was Super Smash Bros. and I always ALWAYS always played as Star Fox.

Back