• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Games that you have a huge sense of Nostalgia for

Good old pokemon yellow. I spent so much time on that game my parents hated it. Same with Hey You Pikachu! I was a master at that game.

Most Mario titles I would say, because I grew up with Nintendo. Also Donkey Kong 64 was one of my favorite games to play when I was a kid, Mad Jack is still one of my favorite boss fights to this day. I don't know, some games give me the feeling of nostalgia, even if I didn't play them when I was younger? They just give off this comforting vibe, so they must have similar elements in them or something. I could play Mirror's Edge for hours, it gives me that nostalgic sort of feeling.

I could play Mirror's Edge for hours, it gives me that nostalgic sort of feeling.

Thinking of that makes me a bit nostalgic too, it was the first Xbox 360 game that I bought for myself to play, not just one of my brother's games that I would borrow. I used to spend way too much time replaying all the levels.

Oh gosh a bunch of games come to mind for this. Super Mario 64, Glover, Kirbys Dreamland II, Pokemon Yellow, Sonic 3, Echo the Dolphin, Pokemon Puzzle league, and of course...Mario Kart :p

I know Pokemon Emerald isn't exactly very old, but I did get it when I was kinda young and it has the most hours logged on any of my pokemon games. I always turn it on and look through all the things I accomplished in that game and I feel pretty nostalgic.

Other than that, I get the nostalgia feeling from games like Banjo Kazooie, Mario Kart for the 64, Yoshi's Island, Super Mario Deluxe for GBC, and Harvest Moon 64. There's many more but I spent a good amount of my childhood playing those games.

Has anyone ever played The Sims: Urbz ?

Kinda' of a clunky old console Sims game I used to play when I was real young. For some reason, that game makes me more nostalgic than any other (and I grew up playing classic Pokemon and Mario and all that).

I still listen to the soundtrack while I work, nearly every day.

Has anyone ever played The Sims: Urbz ?

Kinda' of a clunky old console Sims game I used to play when I was real young. For some reason, that game makes me more nostalgic than any other (and I grew up playing classic Pokemon and Mario and all that).

I still listen to the soundtrack while I work, nearly every day.

I still have that game somewhere XD
Think I got it when I was a freshman in high school. Ahhh, nostalgia.

I still have that game somewhere XD
Think I got it when I was a freshman in high school. Ahhh, nostalgia.

Is that soundtrack not absolutely incredible?

I legitimately rank it on my top 10 favorite albums. Something about the mood it gives off is just stupidly unique.

Is that soundtrack not absolutely incredible?

I legitimately rank it on my top 10 favorite albums. Something about the mood it gives off is just stupidly unique.

Oh man, I wouldn't place it in my top 10, but it is ridiculously catchy. I could dance to it (if I could dance).

Oh man, I wouldn't place it in my top 10, but it is ridiculously catchy. I could dance to it (if I could dance).

Who needs dancing when a digital Sim who vaguely looks like Fergie can dance for you?

To this day I still don't know if they got the Black Eyed Peas to sing / scat in simlish, or if it's just a soundalike group that blabbered on and they inter-spliced some Black Eyed Peas stuff here and there.

Who needs dancing when a digital Sim who vaguely looks like Fergie can dance for you?

To this day I still don't know if they got the Black Eyed Peas to sing / scat in simlish, or if it's just a soundalike group that blabbered on and they inter-spliced some Black Eyed Peas stuff here and there.

Well, according to Wikipedia:
"The Games soundtrack was composed by several different artists, however, the majority of the vocal music was composed by American hip hop group, The Black Eyed Peas."

God bless you Fergie.

Well, according to Wikipedia:
"The Games soundtrack was composed by several different artists, however, the majority of the vocal music was composed by American hip hop group, The Black Eyed Peas."

God bless you Fergie.

It's WIKIPEDIA, crumbs. As our American teachers tell us, it's chuck-full of nothing but satanic lies meant to distort our minds and lead us to blindly follow the Fergalicious path toward deceit.

Last edited:
It's WIKIPEDIA, crumbs. As our American teachers tell us, it's chuck-full of nothing but satanic lies meant to distort our minds and lead us to blindly follow the Fergalicious path toward deceit.

Nothing that can be described as "Fergalicious" could be bad. Absolutely nothing.

Mariokart Wii of I hadn't replied yet. Nothing can beat some of the first games I've ever played!

You get that in 4th grade. Then you get told over and over again.

Yep, we played the best, we played the worst.

But some of those games have been stuck to us for a very long time.

For me growing up, I was more of a Gamecube/GBA kind of guy. Not like I had my share of PS1, PS2, and Xbox games when I was a kid, I was more experimental for the Gamecube and the GBA.

Some of the games that left a huge impact on me when I was a kid stems from Luigi's Mansion, to Pikmin, to Smash Melee, to Super Monkey Ball 1 & 2, to Scooby Doo Nights of 100 Frights, to Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door, and to a lot of games growing up.

What are the games that you have a tons of Nostalgia for?

OMG.....yes! I love the gamecube and pikmin was one of my favorite games on it. Pikmin was also one of the first games I remember playing (and failing at).

Last edited:
The original Sims game gives me a lot of nostalgia. Also anything to do with Mary-Kate and Ashley or Rugrats. Anyone remember games like Mary-Kate and Ashley Crash Course or Mystery Mall?

pokemon emerald, diamond and red rescue team

sobbing

pokemon was my childhood and now it's just
bleh

I have the hugest amount of nostalgia for Final Fantasy VI. I loved the music and the plot and it was one of the first video games I played and enjoyed, and it had such a nice plot and message... I've played it a whole lot! I guess pok?mon is also really nostalgic to me because it was the reason I got a gameboy in the first place.

Back