• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Games that you have a huge sense of Nostalgia for

Golden Sun and Pokemon Emerald for the GBA are super nostalgic to be! when the GBA came out in Europe I finally knew enough english to follow the conversations and plot without having to ask my dad or brother to translate conversations for me lmao.

Pokemon Yellow because it was my favourite game on Game Boy colour, the first console I ever owned.
Morrowind because my uncle got it for me and I used to play it with him when I was young.
Ancient city building games like Zeus, Pharaoh and Cesar, again because my uncle used to play them with me and my brother when we were children.
Animal Crossing Wild World because my brother and I were massively into it for a good year and used to play together and went on ACC together to meet new people.
The Sims 1 because it was really cool at one point and I used to play it nearly every time I went to a friend's place or had someone over. Also the Sims 2 because I got even more into it than Sims 1 and probably played more hours on it than I did on any other game ever. I also used to play Sims 2 with some of my friends and had some really good fun playing it with my best friend.

The funny thing is that these are all still what I would consider my favourite games/series of time, minus the random city building ones. Maybe the nostalgia is part of the reason why I still play them today.

Pokemon Yellow, Sly Cooper, Mario Kart Double Dash, Super Mario Sunshine, and the Last of Us. It's a recent game, but that game gets me good.

Ohhhh my childhood

Definitely Pokemon Emerald. it wasn't my first pokemon game but I remember getting it for christmas (2005?) as well as a GBA SP and playing it for hours on end with my friend who also got the game for christmas. I'm soooo excited to get Alpha Sapphire this weekend :O

Not many old games come to mind because when I was a kid I played games to death. Red Dead Redemption is probably my favorite game of all time that I always get that happy feeling when I play it. Everything about the game is perfect.

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. The mere mention of the game gets me all nostalgic... Oh what I'd do to get an HD remake of the game in the Wii U Virtual Console. :<

Socom: Fireteam Bravo. Omg, that game brings back memory. I believe it's the best game for the PSP. Yes, it did have its glitches and issues but I played it for 3 years until the server went offline. This game is amazing. I used to play at least 5 hours a day back when I was a kiddo and didn't have responsibility. Lol.

Bump.

You know, I love Super Mario Sunshine still, even with all the crap that happens to you in that game.

Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex
Spyro: Revenge of the Rhinos
The Sims (original)
Golden Eye

Hmmm... that's all I can think of for now

Super Mario Sunshine, Pacman Fever, and Namco Museum.

The first Spyro game, Sly Cooper 2 & 3, Animal Crossing: Wild World, Spongebob Battle for Bikini Bottom, Simpsons Hit & Run, Yoshi Touch & Go, Nintendogs. I feel like the list could go on. My brothers and I spent most of our free time just playing video games growing up.

Back