• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Games similar to Animal Crossing?

Phew! Good. Yeah, a lot of people don't know and end up so disappointed, which I get. Story of Seasons is REALLY good though and I'm looking forward to the new one coming out!

As for Hokko Life, I thought initially that it sort of looked like an AC rip off but it seems to have a lot of stand alone features. So yeah, I'mma be keeping my eye on it, too. I'm hoping it'll be good, as I do enjoy PC games and lately with my depression/anxieyt sky rocketing, I found myself enjoying the calmer games.

If you like PC games, idk if I mentioned, but My Time at Portia is also really fun and has some HM/SoS feels to it
Yeah it's sad how many people still don't know that "HM" now isn't actually "HM" and are getting tricked...

I also tend to prefer calm games because of my anxiety ^^'

I've had it on my Steam wishlist for years, maybe I should finally give it a chance. TBH my mood hasn't being doing so well recently and I haven't been doing as much as I'd like. Maybe doing something more interactive like playing a game (rather than listening to videos/browsing the Internet) would be good for me

Yeah it's sad how many people still don't know that "HM" now isn't actually "HM" and are getting tricked...

I also tend to prefer calm games because of my anxiety ^^'

I've had it on my Steam wishlist for years, maybe I should finally give it a chance. TBH my mood hasn't being doing so well recently and I haven't been doing as much as I'd like. Maybe doing something more interactive like playing a game (rather than listening to videos/browsing the Internet) would be good for me

I'm so sorry to hear about your mood issues. That's never fun. I've been having some trouble with anxiety myself these last few months specifically and it's been rough. Honestly if it wasn't for ACNL & ACNH I don't know how I would have dragged myself through anything. My Time at Portia has helped a lot, too. But I enjoy those type of games. It's not perfect by any means, but you might like it anyway! If you decide to try it, let me know. I'm not 100% skilled at it but I can help where I can.

As for HM/SoS yeah! It's because a lot of people don't really read about this stuff. I know I never did until a few years ago. I would have been clueless too!

I'm so sorry to hear about your mood issues. That's never fun. I've been having some trouble with anxiety myself these last few months specifically and it's been rough. Honestly if it wasn't for ACNL & ACNH I don't know how I would have dragged myself through anything. My Time at Portia has helped a lot, too. But I enjoy those type of games. It's not perfect by any means, but you might like it anyway! If you decide to try it, let me know. I'm not 100% skilled at it but I can help where I can.

As for HM/SoS yeah! It's because a lot of people don't really read about this stuff. I know I never did until a few years ago. I would have been clueless too!
Thank you. Yeah I feel like especially with Covid a lot of people are going through things recently. I checked on Steam and it's 66% off right now so I might just have to grab it!

Katamari Damacy is super chill and fun, and cheap on switch.

I reccomend Fantasy Life on 3ds. Kinda like Animal Crossing but with combat and monster fighting as more of a focus.

I reccomend Fantasy Life on 3ds. Kinda like Animal Crossing but with combat and monster fighting as more of a focus.
Wait it's on Switch now!? I'll have to check it out!

I now that Fantasy Life is super popular but for some reason I couldn't personally get into it...

sorry for replying so much recently lol

While I know NOTHING about Katamari Damacy, I have a friend who absolutely LOVES it and swears it's an amazing game

Back