• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Game OST?

Spontida

Animal Crossing Addict
Bells
Winter Mittens
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Pokéball
Cake
Silver Mailbox
I know that it's not out for the UK/US, but are there any videos that have the game's OST from the Japaneese Version?

There's no OST, even in Japan. There's only like 2 or 3 background songs in the game anyway.

There's no OST, even in Japan. There's only like 2 or 3 background songs in the game anyway.

Aww :( thats sad to hear theirs only a couple songs in the game. Animal Crossing has always been my favorite game music wise... Thats a shame.

They are still great for how few there are. And every villager has a song auto play when you place a music player in the room so it's almost like each villager has their own ost ^^ and you will either love or hate the showcase music lmao. I love it, my bf hates it.

They are still great for how few there are. And every villager has a song auto play when you place a music player in the room so it's almost like each villager has their own ost ^^ and you will either love or hate the showcase music lmao. I love it, my bf hates it.

Haha, the showcase song is the only song I actually like in the game. I play with the sound off 90% of the time.

Back