Clothing G-Dragon - Crooked Outfits

oh mah gah

Bells
I had made these a long time ago but decided to share with all you KPOP fans!

Outfit 1: Rich Kids Tank
tumblr_nfihjaM3fC1t2vzjyo2_500.jpg
tumblr_nfihjaM3fC1t2vzjyo7_400.jpg
tumblr_nfihjaM3fC1t2vzjyo3_400.jpg
tumblr_nfihjaM3fC1t2vzjyo4_400.jpg
tumblr_nfihjaM3fC1t2vzjyo5_400.jpg
tumblr_nfihjaM3fC1t2vzjyo6_400.jpg

Outfit 2: Sex Pistols Tee
tumblr_nfiib2kpxQ1t2vzjyo1_540.jpg
tumblr_nfiib2kpxQ1t2vzjyo3_400.jpg
tumblr_nfiib2kpxQ1t2vzjyo4_400.jpg
tumblr_nfiib2kpxQ1t2vzjyo5_400.jpg
tumblr_nfiib2kpxQ1t2vzjyo6_400.jpg
tumblr_nfiib2kpxQ1t2vzjyo7_400.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, these look super amazing! It's clear that you put a lot of work and detail into recreating those designs c:

Last edited:
these are good, i don't like g-dragon in the slightest but you've got skill. i'd definitely use one fof your designs if you ever branched out and made different group wear. <3 i's kill for some zhang yixing outfits. or byun baekhyun.

Oh man, these are so well done! I can tell you put a lot of effort intro them- and I feel like with g-dragon you had a lot of options to go with! Thanks for sharing!

You did such a great job on these! I particularly like the rich kids tank and the monster coat!

Wow, these look super amazing! It's clear that you put a lot of work and detail into recreating those designs c:
Wow, thank you! Feel free to enjoy!

these are good, i don't like g-dragon in the slightest but you've got skill. i'd definitely use one fof your designs if you ever branched out and made different group wear. <3 i's kill for some zhang yixing outfits. or byun baekhyun.
Thanks! I do plan on making other groups when I have the time. (btw I'm Tao-biased but yixing isn't a bad idea lol)

Oh man, these are so well done! I can tell you put a lot of effort intro them- and I feel like with g-dragon you had a lot of options to go with! Thanks for sharing!
Much apprecieted! Thank you and enjoy!

i hate big bang but these are adorable
Hahaha, I'll forgive you this time because you seem to like BTS. Thank you!

You did such a great job on these! I particularly like the rich kids tank and the monster coat!
Thank you so much! Enjoy!^^

Back