Furniture ideas to go with Observatory Floor?

lPeachy

The Cutest AC Fiend
Bells
I?m planning to give Celeste her own room/office in one of my exhibit rooms at the museum.
And I plan to use the observatory floor for her(which feels obvious but also she deserves only the best)
But i?m really truly struggling to think of fun&colorful items to use that don?t clash too much with it!

As of right now I plan to use some of the natural set refurbished to banana yellow,
and maybe the gaming shelf as well.

But otherwise I am totally lost!
Ideas?​

Maybe a handful of hearts or rupees refurbished colorfully floating around look cute, if the tone of the lamp in the room fits good?

Last edited:
You could also use some space-themed furniture, like the space station and telescope.

Maybe a handful of hearts or rupees refurbished colorfully floating around look cute, if the tone of the lamp in the room fits good?
What a good idea! I never would have thought of that!

- - - Post Merge - - -

The stained glass lamp recolored to (purple?) looks really nice with this flooring.
Good to know! I love the stained glass items~

- - - Post Merge - - -

You could also use some space-themed furniture, like the space station and telescope.

Yeah that was the plan!
I’m gonna give her the cool spacey science equipment but I also want it to just be a fun looking room~

What a good idea! I never would have thought of that!
It got myself curious as well and I ended up trying that actually. :)
It looked like this for an instance.

twYS0nH.png
Though, while doing this, I just remembered something.
The tone of the room in this picture is purple-ish due to certain lamps, actually the rooms of museum exhibition don't let the lamps work like that. So these furniture may look some different in exhibition room.

I thought the alpine series refurbished with either:
-airy tee
-grape stripe tee
-peachy tee
-dawn tee
-sunset tee

Would also look nice :
Also: stained glass, pink lily, stained glass lamp, star globe, lava lamp (in purple), aurora screen, incense burner, fairy bottle, violet screen, fancy frame

Lunar horizon(wallpaper), and maybe use things from their RV's if you can get them somehow. Maybe stained glass items in different colour combinations...? Museum clock.

I created a study/observatory in my mayor's house in my main town. I know not all of these items might look right in the museum but thought I'd share anyway.

dcjw4gb-9f23a2b3-00bc-4014-8f48-9332b329952c.jpg
dcjw4g4-803c5ce1-5128-400e-a0dd-16a5d70d6fb7.jpg

Idk if you?re still interested in this but I found a QR code that makes a wallpaper that goes really well with this flooring! I also furnished the alpine furniture with the qr and it looks really good. Lmk if you still want it and I?ll post it! :)

Vintage telescope!
Stained glass
Stained glass lamp
The regal series refurbished pink or purple or the roccoco refurbished
tumblr_inline_mst08fyeEs1qz4rgp.jpg

tumblr_inline_msszx4oyKG1qz4rgp.jpg

Last edited:
Back