• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Trading DIYs and miscellaneous items

Accepting
  1. Wishlist Items

GolguiAr

Botany Freak
Bells
Feedback
100% (81) +
Hello !

I have accumulated a lot of stuff, especially DIYs, and I would like to trade them for things I am still looking for.

Here are my lists:
I am also happy to sell items (preferably for TBTs, but I am also happy with stacks of fish baits or NMTs), or to buy those I am still looking for (although I would rather keep by TBTs to buy villagers for the moment).

Looking forward to trading ;)

Last edited:
Bump :) I would actually be very happy with fish bait, I use so many of them at the moment ah ah !
Cheers

Hello, I would love to trade DIYs with you, based on your lists here’s what I would like:
Galaxy flooring
Golden ladder setup kit
And here’s what I have to offer in return:
Foxtail
Pond stone

Hello, I would love to trade DIYs with you, based on your lists here’s what I would like:
Galaxy flooring
Golden ladder setup kit
And here’s what I have to offer in return:
Foxtail
Pond stone
Hello :) awesome! I am available after 8pm CET today (Monday 7th). Probably same for the reste of the week. Would that work? If not I'll try to make myself available another time of the day, if you telle me what usually works for you. Thanks!

Hello :) awesome! I am available after 8pm CET today (Monday 7th). Probably same for the reste of the week. Would that work? If not I'll try to make myself available another time of the day, if you telle me what usually works for you. Thanks!
That should work fine (provided my time conversion is correct). Would you mind sending the dodo code at 8pm CET?

Hey, could I trade a mushroom crepe diy for your golden gear apparatus diy?

Hi. I can give the following items for free:
DIYs
  • Bread Gratin
  • Infused-water dispenser
  • Rustic-stone wall
  • Shell music box
Items
  • Earth rug
  • Fossil rug
  • Kids tent (blue and white striped)
  • Torn pants (black)
  • Prom crown (gold)
Quote this post or PM me when you're available to trade. The Discord bot will notify me.

Hi. I can give the following items for free:
DIYs
  • Bread Gratin
  • Infused-water dispenser
  • Rustic-stone wall
  • Shell music box
Items
  • Earth rug
  • Fossil rug
  • Kids tent (blue and white striped)
  • Torn pants (black)
  • Prom crown (gold)
Quote this post or PM me when you're available to trade. The Discord bot will notify me.
Hello! That would be very generous, thank you :) when are you available usually? I will be available tonight (Fri 18th) after 8pm CET, and most of the day this weekend

Hello! That would be very generous, thank you :) when are you available usually? I will be available tonight (Fri 18th) after 8pm CET, and most of the day this weekend
Ok, I think that time will be 11 am PDT for me. It should work. I’ll login again around that time.

Hello ! I'm very sorry, I got caught in a few things. What are your usual availabilities over the weekend ?
I’m available right now if you are. We’ll have to see about the weekend. A tropical storm is expected to hit CA, so the weather and internet may not be good.
Post automatically merged:

It looks like I’ll have a day off tomorrow. So anytime?

I’m available right now if you are. We’ll have to see about the weekend. A tropical storm is expected to hit CA, so the weather and internet may not be good.
If you allow me a few minutes to start the game and connect to the wifi, I am happy to send you a Dodo code in wee bit :)
That sounds scary, fingers crossed it won't be too bad :/

If you allow me a few minutes to start the game and connect to the wifi, I am happy to send you a Dodo code in wee bit :)
That sounds scary, fingers crossed it won't be too bad :/
Ok. Sounds good to me. I’ll turn on my game as well.

Thank you!

Hey, Is this still active? I have a lunar rover DIY and a shell lamp DIY. Do you still have the golden dharma and golden gear tower? :)

Back