• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying My wishlist

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells

Tsukiko

May this journey lead us starward (GMT+8)
Bells
Feedback
100% (60) +
I'm very new to the game but I badly need these items because they're so nice I'm still progressing through the game and they're what I needed most. Thank you so much for granting my wishlists~

Clothing wishlist

Furniture wishlist

Decorations/Misc

Music

I'm very new to the game but I badly need these items because they're so nice I'm still progressing through the game and they're what I needed most. Thank you so much for granting my wishlists~

Clothing wishlist

Furniture wishlist

Decorations/Misc

Music
I combed through my character's closet for clothing items on your list. You may have them for free. I'll be free in like 30 min, once I eat dinner.

I'll see if I have any of the KK Slider songs for you to catalog (I'm using them as decoration).

I combed through my character's closet for clothing items on your list. You may have them for free. I'll be free in like 30 min, once I eat dinner.

I'll see if I have any of the KK Slider songs for you to catalog (I'm using them as decoration).
That'll be great! Tysm!!

That'll be great! Tysm!!
Ok. Almost ready. Would you like for me to craft some cherry blossom as well? If so, would you like duplicates of any of the items; or just one of each?

Ok. Almost ready. Would you like for me to craft some cherry blossom as well? If so, would you like duplicates of any of the items; or just one of each?
One of each please! Tysm again i'll send tip too~ I'll send my Dodo code in a bit!

That'll be great! Tysm maybe some furniture first since I'm still upgrading my house XD
Sounds good, I can work my way through your furniture list from the top. To make it easy we can start with the first 40 orderable tems (a full inventory) for 40 tbt :)

And if bluelady doesn't happen to have them, you can catalog the KK songs from me for free.

B
Sounds good, I can work my way through your furniture list from the top. To make it easy we can start with the first 40 orderable tems (a full inventory) for 40 tbt :)

And if bluelady doesn't happen to have them, you can catalog the KK songs from me for free.
Bluelady already gave me the cherry-blossom wall, cherry blossom bonsai, cherry blossom branches, crescent moon chair and Bubblegum K.K! I'm game for the 40 first items then~

B

Bluelady already gave me the cherry-blossom wall, cherry blossom bonsai, cherry blossom branches, crescent moon chair and Bubblegum K.K! I'm game for the 40 first items then~
Gotcha, I'll start ordering now and let you know when they're ready for pick up. :)

Back