• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Trading 🌈🌸 Full Cute Furniture (White & Sky Blue & Yellow) 🌸🌈

Status
Not open for further replies.
You definitely can! c:

Do you have any stacks of fish bait or stone? O: Or perhaps any furniture you like that I might be interested in cataloging as well? c:

And thanks! I didn't know an antique rug exists! Where did you find out about it O:

I bought it. I could buy you another one if you'd like!

I bought it. I could buy you another one if you'd like!

Omg yes please!! That'll be amazing!! :DDD Tysm! <3 I'll send dodo code shortly! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I come catalog the cute sets? I have 2 stacks of stone I could bring (sorry it's not much!!) :blush: My in game name is Anneli.

You sure can!! and omg that's definitely enough!! <3 Tysm! Sending code out shortly! :blush:

Omg yes please!! That'll be amazing!! :DDD Tysm! <3 I'll send dodo code shortly! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

You sure can!! and omg that's definitely enough!! <3 Tysm! Sending code out shortly! :blush:

ok, thank you!

If you still need some bears I can order them for you and TT to the next day to give them to you. I have the papa bear and papa panda. I can get them for you in exchange for the white cute set. I also have the mama panda too.

Last edited:
Thank you so much! Also it's so cute how you have the sets set up in fences <3

I have the mama bear if youre still looking for that + can sell/trade you up to 10,000 nook miles tickets if youre interested? Id like to catalogue the white cute set if thats okay!

If you still need some bears I can order them for you and TT to the next day to give them to you. I have the papa bear and papa panda. I can get them for you in exchange for the white cute set. I also have the mama panda too.
aaa sorry not looking to sell/trade off my set! They are the only set I have on hand and I plan on using them for my house. I don't TT so I can't get the full set again within a day for myself. It'll take 3 days to order a full set again > v < Only looking to let others catalog the set!

Thank you so much! Also it's so cute how you have the sets set up in fences <3
Np at all! c: And thanks! <3

I have the mama bear if youre still looking for that + can sell/trade you up to 10,000 nook miles tickets if youre interested? Id like to catalogue the white cute set if thats okay!

Omg yes! I'm definitely interested in the 10k nook miles! Would you prefer 500k IGB for 5 Nook Tickets or 75 tbt for them? c: I'll send you a DM shortly with the code!

Hi!! Sorry not looking to sell my cute furniture! Just looking to do catalog trades with them! <3 But feel free to come catalog the sets if you're fine with that! c:

Hi! Yes that's great! <3 I'll send you the dodo code shortly! :blush:
Oh I see! Would it be alright if I cataloged the white and blue set? I’ll bring NMK.

Last edited:
May I come catalog? I can give you a cabin wall DIY if you want it
Yes definitely! Will be sending out codes shortly! :blush:

I would also like to come catalog! will tip in igb :)
Sounds great! Will be sending out codes shortly! :blush:

Oh I see! Would it be alright if I cataloged the white and blue set? I’ll bring NMK.

Yeah! x) You can catalog them all if you don't have the yellow one yet either since you'll be there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back