• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading 🌈🌸 Full Cute Furniture (White & Sky Blue & Yellow) 🌸🌈

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're still open, I'd love to come by to catalogue!

Do you have any fruits or flowers seeds you need? I have all of the former, and could grab some seeds for the latter if I have them.
Ohh!! If you have some Mums that'll be great!! I have all the fruits already x)

May I come for catalog?

I can give you orange furniture :)
You sure can! I'll dm you a code shortly! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh no! D/ced D: Reopening with new code ! If the last person who was in there with me could DM me back or post here that'll be great! Also for those who got DMed with code and it doesn't work, just dm me back saying the code doesn't work and I'll send the new one!

Thank you so much! And, also, if you want, I could quickly pop back in to give you the dark blue Cute music player to catalogue, if you don't have it?

Thank you so much! And, also, if you want, I could quickly pop back in to give you the dark blue Cute music player to catalogue, if you don't have it?
Daww that's so sweet of you!! I actually have the full set cataloged already! I just need to wait a couple of days until I can have them all on hand since Nook limits 5 orders per day ; v ; So will probably take me around 4 days? to have the complete set on hand for everyone to catalog! Feel free to come by again! I'll update my thread frequently so you can all see which sets I have on hand <3

My ign is Renee and I can bring you a nook miles ticket as a tip.

Thank you so much! <3 Sending dodo code shortly ! :blush:

Hi, may I come by and catalogue? I see you need sanrio posters so I could give you the My Melody, Kiki & Lala, and Cinnamaroll ones in exchange.

Hi, may I come by and catalogue? I see you need sanrio posters so I could give you the My Melody, Kiki & Lala, and Cinnamaroll ones in exchange.

Omg yes! That'll be perfect! :blush: I'll send you the dodo code shortly! <3

Ooh, could I please come to catalogue these sets if you're still open? I don't have much but if you still need a Mama Bear (beige I think?) I can give you one, and I can craft the Cherry Lamp + Cherry Speakers for you as well :blush:

Ooh, could I please come to catalogue these sets if you're still open? I don't have much but if you still need a Mama Bear (beige I think?) I can give you one, and I can craft the Cherry Lamp + Cherry Speakers for you as well :blush:

Omg yes! Those sound great! <3 I'm still open! :blush: Sending Code shortly! <3

I would love to come as well if that's okie.
I have some diy cards as well as mama & baby panda's, if you need them

Could I catalog? I have the Antique Bed, Bureau, and Wardrobe for you to catalog if you don't have them yet. If you have all 3 I could bring 100k Bells instead.

Could I catalog? I have the Antique Bed, Bureau, and Wardrobe for you to catalog if you don't have them yet. If you have all 3 I could bring 100k Bells instead.

Yeah you definitely can! :blush: I'll send the code via DM to you shortly!

Can I come by? I have a blue and white lighthouse and a number of bears you can catalog.
I can also bring up to 8 Nook Tickets, if you're in need.

Last edited:
LF sky blue cute set

Hello! I was l looking to get the sky blue set. I have the full pink set if you would like me to trade it, or I can trade nook miles tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back