Trading Full 3ds games for trade

Lramos

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Looking for digital 3ds games in return only.

I have
Tomadachi life
Legend of Zelda link between worlds
Kirby triple deluxe

Looking for any full games that seem fun.
I will not be sending codes first.

Last edited:
ooh! I have mk7! Only if my sm4sh trade doesn't work out. I'll trade for tomodachi life if this doesn't work out.

Mm when you put not sending codes first it seems like you're going to scam people

Mm when you put not sending codes first it seems like you're going to scam people
Yeah, you should let the people that can be trusted receive the codes first.

Yeah, especially when, well...

3aaec029966165d5c6e9e82e29efdd86.png

You have two posts, both in this thread. This really, really looks like a multi account scam...

Yeah! I was pming both sm4sh seller and this guy (Who both signed up today) And they both wanted the code first. Seems like an obvious scam... I just want a code for a game.

I realize I signed up today. I realized what my post count is. Can't say anything about other guy/girl. But this is me. I'm not sending first. Only reason I haven't put it on eBay is due to the fact. I'm not old enough for a credit card.

Great, but how did you get the idea to sell it here of all places on the Internet if you are new to TBT? Why exactly aren't you sending first?

I just googled selling digital 3ds games. & the first thing that popped up was someone buy it club Nintendo codes.

I just googled selling digital 3ds games. & the first thing that popped up was someone buy it club Nintendo codes.

I just searched up "selling digital 3ds games" and no link related to beltree is there. It's gamefaq and some other sites. It might be because i'm on mobile but idk xD

Last edited:
If you could send the Tomodachi life code first (don't do it yet) il tell my friend about it and he could trade you a Mario kart 7 code first. Right now you don't have any trust but if you send the code first we won't scam you

Back