• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

North America [FT] Lots of NA/JPN Cards! [LF] NA/JPN/EU and WA!

Mimi Cheems

maybe we're fireproof ♡
Bells
Switch
8176-7113-6911
Island
Ino
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Eevee Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Dreamy Easter Egg
Golden Scenery
Dreamy Easter Egg
Golden Scenery
Dreamy Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (301) +
Hello everybody!

I'm finally getting back into the groove of trading ;v;

I made a Google Sheet of what I have and what I want in exchange.

Here's the link!

My only requirement is that you have a rating of at least 90% or higher and have 5-10 successful trade ratings on your profile.

Now, let's see if anyone's interested in trading!

A good sum of my cards are JPN, I apologize if that strays anybody away! ;v;​

Hello! Would you be interested in trading your JPN 092 Henry for my NA 434 Ione?

Since most of my amiibo trades are on a different platform (Reddit), I have only one positive feedback here, unfortunately. In lieu of your minimum trading requirements, would shipping via tracked first class parcel be a sufficient compromise? I would be more than happy send Ione first.

Thank you for your time and consideration! 🙇‍♀️

Hello! Would you be interested in trading your JPN 092 Henry for my NA 434 Ione?

Since most of my amiibo trades are on a different platform (Reddit), I have only one positive feedback here, unfortunately. In lieu of your minimum trading requirements, would shipping via tracked first class parcel be a sufficient compromise? I would be more than happy send Ione first.

Thank you for your time and consideration! 🙇‍♀️
Sure! Of course :>
Feel free to send a PM whenever! ^w^

Back