• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

North America [FT] Lots of NA/JPN Cards! [LF] NA/JPN/EU and WA!

Bells
Switch
8176-7113-6911
Island
Ino
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Eevee Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Dreamy Easter Egg
Golden Scenery
Dreamy Easter Egg
Golden Scenery
Dreamy Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (292) +
Hello everybody!

I'm finally getting back into the groove of trading ;v;

I made a Google Sheet of what I have and what I want in exchange.

Here's the link!

My only requirement is that you have a rating of at least 90% or higher and have 5-10 successful trade ratings on your profile.

Now, let's see if anyone's interested in trading!

A good sum of my cards are JPN, I apologize if that strays anybody away! ;v;​

Mimi! I would love to trade
439 - Cephalobot for your
063 - Mint!

Last edited:
Hello! Would you be interested in trading your JPN 092 Henry for my NA 434 Ione?

Since most of my amiibo trades are on a different platform (Reddit), I have only one positive feedback here, unfortunately. In lieu of your minimum trading requirements, would shipping via tracked first class parcel be a sufficient compromise? I would be more than happy send Ione first.

Thank you for your time and consideration! 🙇‍♀️

Hello! Would you be interested in trading your JPN 092 Henry for my NA 434 Ione?

Since most of my amiibo trades are on a different platform (Reddit), I have only one positive feedback here, unfortunately. In lieu of your minimum trading requirements, would shipping via tracked first class parcel be a sufficient compromise? I would be more than happy send Ione first.

Thank you for your time and consideration! 🙇‍♀️
Sure! Of course :>
Feel free to send a PM whenever! ^w^

Back